PDA

View Full Version : New Trick

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 03:33 PM
What new tricks should be pulled off in ATV Freestyle. Give ideas.

tants
02-11-2003, 03:38 PM
-an attemp of doing a backflip,,, even if its into water.

-more "dirtbike like" tricks, watch a few dirtbike movies to get ideas

-cliff hanger 1 hander, like if you have handlebars with a crossbar, old onto that with one hand, throw your other hand in the air. i always thought that would look cool

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 03:39 PM
Thats in the makings, we have a backflip ramp built and are planing on doing it into the water soon.

Wired
02-11-2003, 03:40 PM
i'll let you and chandler try it first... then maybe i'll think about it :D i think its going to be fun just to hit the thing normally :macho

400exrules
02-11-2003, 03:41 PM
a 360 :devil

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 03:41 PM
I'll have to agree with you on that one

Wired
02-11-2003, 03:42 PM
im going to head out and get some pics of the snow kicker. be back in a little bit :devil

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 03:43 PM
cool

Ryan
02-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Sweet, did you get anymore snow Jon?

One trick could be going out into a superman and grab one hand on the bumper while the other is in the air :confused2 .... If that will even work :blah .

Dead Body, Kiss of Death.... Some of the newer dirt bike tricks.:ermm:

tants
02-11-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
a 360 :devil

watch huevos5, its already been done... (one ground tho)

tants
02-11-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Dead Body, Kiss of Death.... Some of the newer dirt bike tricks.:ermm:

kiss of death would be hard on a quad because they weigh so much more then dirtbikes and would be harder to throw around. its possible but i hardly doubt any pro freestyle would throw a quad around THAT good. it beats the laws of phycics :eek:

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Well I guess August has broke the laws of physics then. lol. just perfecting now

tants
02-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by OneFast440
Well I guess August has broke the laws of physics then. lol. just perfecting now

woot woot... i would imagine it would be hard to throw a 350+ pound quad around like that. you must work out :eek:

exriderdude
02-11-2003, 04:04 PM
if you to the gallery at www.hbombfilms.com , in trick in pics 11, 12, 13 would be cool if they took their hands off and extended them out so it would look like they are sideways above the quad.

you know the trick the dirt bikes guys do when they go straight up above on the bars and the bike kinda gos straight up too, i dont know what its called but it would be cool to see someone do it on a quad

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:05 PM
lol ok boys, i just got in from getting some pics of the snow kicker. now remember, its still in the making. i just went out and put the bases down right now. i'll be getting a groomer later in the week and then we'll pretty much groom the jump and make it perfect. the size of the jump will be alot bigger of course, then it should be one **** of a kicker. the landing needs alot more snow and im waiting for it to drift in as we speak then i can get out there again and build it up some more. well what you guys think, this movie material here? :D

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:06 PM
pic 2

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:07 PM
last pic, pic 3

Ryan
02-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by tants
kiss of death would be hard on a quad because they weigh so much more then dirtbikes and would be harder to throw around. its possible but i hardly doubt any pro freestyle would throw a quad around THAT good. it beats the laws of phycics :eek:

Yeah but I have seen them guys really throw the quad around good. Its possible for sure though.

Maybe a Heart Attack, Stale Fish Saran Wrap.... Throw in a couple combo's.

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Can't wait to go out there jon looks fun!!

Ryan
02-11-2003, 04:11 PM
OneFast440, Who are you anyways :huh ?

Sweet jump Jon, Get some action shots soon :D .

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
OneFast440, Who are you anyways :huh ?

the best freestyle rider quads have yet to see :eek:

tants
02-11-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars

which would be..... ME :D

just playin

wired get that darn away msg. off, every time i try to talk to you, your away, gosh!

:blah

Ryan
02-11-2003, 04:17 PM

Well it aint Dana Creech ;) . But does he have a name :huh .

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:19 PM
August Goebel... cover boy for huevos 5 ;) if you havent seen the movie then i can see why you dont know his name yet :blah

tants
02-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
if you to the gallery at www.hbombfilms.com , in trick in pics 11, 12, 13 would be cool if they took their hands off and extended them out so it would look like they are sideways above the quad.

you know the trick the dirt bikes guys do when they go straight up above on the bars and the bike kinda gos straight up too, i dont know what its called but it would be cool to see someone do it on a quad

where do you see "trick in pics" ?????? :confused:

and anyone know when they are gonna update hbombfilms website? they finally did to the new style and it hasnt changed since then, the old website was never updated either. whats the deal wired?

Ryan
02-11-2003, 04:22 PM
Oh cool....But I thought you were the best freestyler ;) :p .

I forget which one was August on H5. Was he the dude who blew the bead on his front tire in the last clip?

exriderdude
02-11-2003, 04:22 PM
August Goebel... cover boy for huevos 5 ;) if you havent seen the movie then i can see why you dont know his name yet :blah

oh that fag:rolleyes: j/k:D

who was the kid that was ridin with him in the one part, when they were shootin the cover shot

exriderdude
02-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by tants
where do you see "trick in pics" ?????? :confused:

and anyone know when they are gonna update hbombfilms website? they finally did to the new style and it hasnt changed since then, the old website was never updated either. whats the deal wired?

oh, i meant " the trick in pics"

when you go the gallery there are a bunch of numbers for each pic...

OneFast440
02-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Ryan

tants
02-11-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by exriderdude
oh that fag:rolleyes: j/k:D

who was the kid that was ridin with him in the one part, when they were shootin the cover shot

ryan bemis. some 16 year old.

and exriderdude... where do you see the gallery? :confused:

Fred55
02-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey wired, have u ever heard of the IMX arena in Farely Iowa? www.IMXarena.com is their website. I have heard they will be having quad races, and they do have freestyle jump offs with the bikes, so why not quads? They also have an outdoor track for the summer, and it looks AWESOME! So, just wondering if ya ever thought about going down there.

Wired
02-11-2003, 04:34 PM
i should look into it andl see what i can find out. thanks for the heads up :macho

flyin#5
02-11-2003, 04:42 PM
cant wait to see the next huevos cuz it sounds like you guys are going to pull some crazy stuff. and jon you and the bomb squad can always come up here and film some for the next huevos:blah we go to a track thats got an 80fter that kicks you pretty high! so next time your in the tc stop by and show some dirtbikers up. lol

Fred55
02-11-2003, 04:48 PM
No prob Wired, if ya got ne questions about it, send me a pm. Its an awesome place to go, they have open practice about every weekend, but no quads yet:( but they should soon! If ya ever go down there, tell me! I go down with a friend who races bikes!

Nausty
02-23-2003, 04:59 AM
I was just messing around doing a little freestyle one day and came up with a trick. I've kinda seen variations done on bikes and it looks pretty cool. I can feel it out on the quad in the air and all I just dunno how hard it would be getting the quad the way I want it to land it. btw its not a kod variation. If i pull one this year i'll get a pic of it.

D-4our
02-23-2003, 09:26 AM
Goebel, you are one of the sickest atv freestylers alive. I give you major props for bustin bigger tricks that anyones ever done before and steppin it up by crashing 5 or 6 times and getting on your quad again. So when are we gonna see picks of the k.o.d.?

Ryan, the dead body has already been done by ryan bemis in h5.