PDA

View Full Version : Need stock tie rod ends - radiator ???

ToddL
12-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Need some help on winter project guys....
First - I need a pair of stock DRR tie rod ends for the end that goes into the steering stem. Or, do ends for something else work that I can get?

Second - doing top end and wonder if anyone knows how much fluid does a stock DRR90 radiator hold? What would be normal to refill the overflow bottle? Putting an overflow bottle on now (didn't have one before) so not sure on that one.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

mydirtkids
12-19-2010, 10:42 PM
I just used stock banshee tie rod ends, works great... ebay..only about 45-50 shipped for all 4! v.s. the ones from DRR. Yeah, try to price those dudes out!

#404's Dad
12-20-2010, 08:10 AM
I have two very nice clean radiators if anyone needs them make me a reasonable offer.

tntauto1127
01-02-2011, 02:29 PM
Hey Todd. I think I have some stock tie rod ends if you still need them. Ill check and let you know.

ToddL
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks I'm good - I ordered some stock Banshee ones off Ebay and they work perfect. were only 44 bucks shipped for all 4!
Look better than the ones that were on it. Thanks to MYDIRTKIDS!!! Oh, Paul Reimer told me about the Banshee ones too. I guess they fit lots of models and are pretty standard.