PDA

View Full Version : fast&furiuos2

bluebaron
02-11-2003, 02:55 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html (http://)

muff
02-11-2003, 03:01 PM
link didnt work for me you need to copy and paste it, or go here
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html

muff
02-11-2003, 03:07 PM
looks pretty good, i dont think i'll rush right out to the theaters but I like the looks of the car gettin run over by the 18 wheeler

killed300ex
02-11-2003, 03:08 PM
is vin deisel comeing back i didnt see him or his name cause that would suck without him :ermm:
killed

muff
02-11-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
is vin deisel comeing back i didnt see him or his name cause that would suck without him :ermm:
killed

doesnt look like he's in it

looks like he got replaced by a big black guy

tants
02-11-2003, 04:13 PM
nothing to get excited about... probly be just like the first one :rolleyes:

DEAL
02-11-2003, 04:15 PM
Yep , what hes said.

ridesa02400EX
02-11-2003, 05:41 PM
i hate ricers and that movie sucked i mena comon the NOS blew up too bad nos is non flamable

CHAUNCY
02-11-2003, 05:48 PM
killed

I dont think hes in it cuzz he didnt like what they were gonna pay him. Thats what I read on some movie web site a couple months ago.

02-11-2003, 05:57 PM
:ermm:

tants
02-11-2003, 06:02 PM
the only cool part of fast and the furios was when the streebikers shot machine guns at the bright green ricer and it blew up...
muahahaha

2 QuicK
02-11-2003, 06:14 PM
LoL, You guys know why Vin Deisel isn't doin F&F2? He doesn't want to promote street racing. Haha, Little to late for that now don't u think? That's what i heard anyways so i dunno if that's true you know how that can be:huh

heavy_d
02-11-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by tants
nothing to get excited about... probly be just like the first one :rolleyes:

:grr

Glow Plug
02-11-2003, 06:17 PM
killed

vin deisel is a woman like who the **** has name name like that :confused:

own2424
02-11-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by muff
looks pretty good, i dont think i'll rush right out to the theaters but I like the looks of the car gettin run over by the 18 wheeler Yea, looks like a mustang to me...those big Peices of SH*T

Glow Plug
02-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by 2 QuicK
LoL, You guys know why Vin Deisel isn't doin F&F2? He doesn't want to promote street racing. Haha, Little to late for that now don't u think? That's what i heard anyways so i dunno if that's true you know how that can be:huh

naa he's just a punk arse kid that thinks he needs 20 mill do a part in a movie when he been in like 2 or 3 :rolleyes:

Glow Plug
02-11-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by muff
looks pretty good, i dont think i'll rush right out to the theaters but I like the looks of the car gettin run over by the 18 wheeler

haha down with the ricers lol:devil :macho

killed300ex
02-11-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
i hate ricers and that movie sucked i mena comon the NOS blew up too bad nos is non flamable

Non flamable? I thought that it was very flamable seems as how it goes though and engine and makes everything burn alot hoter doesnt that mean its gonna be flamable??????
killed

Ps this one is going to suck im not loking forward to watching it lol

CHAUNCY
02-11-2003, 06:30 PM
i thought NOS was flammable too:huh

muff
02-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
i thought NOS was flammable too:huh

same here :confused:

free_rider20
02-11-2003, 06:49 PM
NOS is not flamable in pure form, like in the tanks. When it is mixed in with something like gas it becomes combustable.

BrianWrightR6
02-11-2003, 06:50 PM

JustRace
02-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Nitrous is not flamable just like oxygen is not flamable. It is just a catalyst and it actually cools the manifold down. I believe it actually makes the oxygen content higher in the motor and that is what creates more hp, and that is why the motor gets extremely lean.

But the contents under pressure will majorly explode. So when the bottle heats up it will blow up like a big bomb and can completely rip a car in half.

I'm sure someone with more knowledge on the subject can inform us better.

ridesa02400EX
02-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by free_rider20
NOS is not flamable in pure form, like in the tanks. When it is mixed in with something like gas it becomes combustable. nope
found this
How Does Nitrous Oxide Work?

There are three points. First, nitrous oxide is comprised of 2 parts nitrogen and one part oxygen (36% oxygen by weight). When the nitrous oxide is heated to approximately 572F (on compression stroke), it breaks down and release extra oxygen, However, it is not this oxygen alone which creates additional power, but the ability of this oxygen to burn more fuel. By burning more fuel, higher cylinder pressures are created and this is where most of the additional power is realized. Secondly, as pressurized nitrous oxide is injected into the intake manifold, it changes from a liquid to a gas (boils). This boiling affect reduces the temperature of the nitrous to a minus .127 Degrees F. This "cooling affect" in turn significantly reduces intake charge temperatures by approximately 60-75 Degrees F. This also helps create additional power. A general rule of thumb: For every 10 Degrees F. reduction in intake charge temperature, a 1% increase in power will be realized. Example: A 350 HP engine with an intake temperature drop of 70 Degrees F, would gain approximately 25 HP on the cooling affect alone. The third point, the nitrogen that was also released during the compression stroke performs an important role. Nitrogen acts to "buff or dampen" the increased cylinder pressures leading to a controlled combustion process.

Got Roost?
02-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Nitrous oxide is in no way flamable! It has a high oxygen content. A nitrous system injects nitrous along with more fuel into the motor. More oxygen/fuel=more HP. It is the same concept as a blower or a turbo forcing more air into a motor, only nitrous is in liquid form.

Also: Nitrous oxide is not NOS! NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems) is a brand of nitrous system. Nitrous is N2O.

1badcrf
02-11-2003, 07:33 PM
I herd he was filming XXX number two....????? that is just what i herd...

ridesa02400EX
02-11-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Got Roost?
Nitrous oxide is in no way flamable! It has a high oxygen content. A nitrous system injects nitrous along with more fuel into the motor. More oxygen/fuel=more HP. It is the same concept as a blower or a turbo forcing more air into a motor, only nitrous is in liquid form.

Also: Nitrous oxide is not NOS! NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems) is a brand of nitrous system. Nitrous is N2O. i knew about the NOs thing but im just lazy and dont fell like typin the whole thing out

Got Roost?
02-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
i knew about the NOs thing but im just lazy and dont fell like typin the whole thing out

Thats cool, it's just a pet peeve of mine. I forgot for a second that I'm not trying to prove my point to a bunch of rice-crazed wannabe racers:rolleyes:

Juggalo
02-11-2003, 08:06 PM
stupid people who call is naws. i hate em!!

Sparkles
02-11-2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by 1badcrf
I herd he was filming XXX number two....????? that is just what i herd...

i hope not, that movie was so corny