PDA

View Full Version : where'd everyone go???

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
02-11-2003, 02:43 PM
i use to get on this forum everyday... and now since i've gotten back into riding i stay on here jus bout everyday.... where'd everyone go like CHRISWATERS,4punks,BEEROCK,chadexer, i still see rico every blue moon...did they change names r summin??i don't think i've seen NAUSTY either.
chris

tants
02-11-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by XxXx~FLY~xXxX
i use to get on this forum everyday... and now since i've gotten back into riding i stay on here jus bout everyday.... where'd everyone go like CHRISWATERS,4punks,BEEROCK,chadexer, i still see rico every blue moon...did they change names r summin??i don't think i've seen NAUSTY either.
chris

there still here... i havent seen any threads by them but a see them at least once every day reply in a thread. dont worry, there still with us :p

MichaelS693
02-11-2003, 02:53 PM
i cant believe you havent seen them... they are all POST WHORES!!;) :D nah j/k... they are still on here tho and post frequently

muff
02-11-2003, 03:09 PM
chris just switched his name to CBW

everyone else is still around, but not on as much as it seems like they use to

the youngins like me and tants are startin to take over :D

exriderdude
02-11-2003, 03:25 PM
i dont really see beerock that much, but i usually see everyone else

JOEX
02-11-2003, 03:29 PM
I belive 4punks has been post whoring over at cannondaleriders:D

Joe

CBW
02-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Im here.......but have been doing this stuff,,,not assembly,,,,,,but powdercoating the stuff for it

tants
02-11-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CBW
Im here.......but have been doing this stuff,,,not assembly,,,,,,but powdercoating the stuff for it

blingbling! :D

4punksdad
02-11-2003, 04:39 PM
this is me.................is that you?:huh

CBW
02-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
this is me.................is that you?:huh

no........but i was told i will be back tomorrow then it will be me and not the person who was being me while i was away not being me while i was off being me................LOL:D :ermm:

tants
02-11-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by CBW
no........but i was told i will be back tomorrow then it will be me and not the person who was being me while i was away not being me while i was off being me................LOL:D :ermm:

dam those powdercoating fumes! :D

CBW
02-11-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by tants
dam those powdercoating fumes! :D

Yeah i just needed some time off to be me:p

Nausty
02-11-2003, 08:33 PM
i'm still here although I think i'm pretty much burnt out on the site but i've just been bored lately. I think i just need a break from this stuff because my life has always been about this stuff and finally i'm starting to not to want to eat, sleep and **** bikes and quads anymore. Since I was 7 i've done hardly anything but read motorcross magizines, go to races, work on bikes, be on quad sites, watching motocross videos, and do nothing but think about them when i'm in a car or by myself and even when i'm with people I still relate everything to quads and bikes and everything relating to them. Anyway its just starting to not interest me as much anymore.

02-11-2003, 08:37 PM
i been riding for like 9 years now, im more into it now than before, ill never quit i dont wanan give up what i have to go to college or anything like that

CHAUNCY
02-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
i'm still here although I think i'm pretty much burnt out on the site but i've just been bored lately. I think i just need a break from this stuff because my life has always been about this stuff and finally i'm starting to not to want to eat, sleep and **** bikes and quads anymore. Since I was 7 i've done hardly anything but read motorcross magizines, go to races, work on bikes, be on quad sites, watching motocross videos, and do nothing but think about them when i'm in a car or by myself and even when i'm with people I still relate everything to quads and bikes and everything relating to them. Anyway its just starting to not interest me as much anymore.

Bummer.... I used to be like that with rc cars and got back into it a while ago but I havent got sick of quads and dirtbikes yet and hope I dont ever.

Nausty
02-11-2003, 08:42 PM
yah I kinda agree but I wounder if its just starting to get kinda boring because I feel like I can do anything with a quad but its just not entertaining and it keeps getting me hurt and not only that but I havn't got a adreniline rush since for about as long as I can remember. I dunno if I just need to step it up or start riding with more people or what. I think i'm gonna leave my quad pretty much stock this year and race b class and hopefully i'll have a lot more people to ride with this year and more closer places to ride so that i'll start to like it more again. But I know I need to stop coming these sites and try to get into another hobby for a while because I pretty much get sick when I hear the words: atv, motorcycle, 400ex, ect. Anyways i'm gonna shutup now and chances are i'm not gonna be coming on this site much more once I get my license in a few days.

02-11-2003, 08:43 PM
there is no other life besides mx, u can still have everything on the side

RideRed04
02-11-2003, 09:45 PM
I havent been on as much lately, been too buisy with the girl friend and building my guitar....clear coat fumes are the worst:ermm:

beerock
02-12-2003, 12:55 AM
I use to race r/c cars when I was a little brat, I use to go to all the local races. I got tired of them because i wanted to be on the machine rather then watchin it :D

I dont think ill ever get tired of riding.

chris w u are funny as ****, I followed what ya said LOL maybe not pcoat smoke, i mean uhh fumes.

Oh yeah im still here, there isnt as many technical type posts lately so I post once in a while. the suspension threads are getting really fun though. :)

CBW
02-12-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by beerock
chris w u are funny as ****, I followed what ya said LOL maybe not pcoat smoke, i mean uhh fumes.

I promise i never inhaled:p :D

j/p...........i dont even smoke the legal stuff:ermm:

ChadEXer
02-12-2003, 08:23 AM
I still here but i actually have my quad to ride now!!!