PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else feel this way?

madskrillz2
12-16-2010, 10:27 PM
I finished finals this week so I've had a lot of time to just sit around and do nothing. I started wondering how far I would have made it in this sport had I put all the time and effort I put into other sports, into motocross. Unfortunately I couldn't really do this because to my parents, baseball was priority and mx was just an on the side hobby. Kinda wish it was the other way around because I got so burnt out on baseball that I didn't want to play in college so it's almost like it was more or less a waste. I could never see myself getting tired of riding every day.

JJs450r
12-17-2010, 06:10 AM
ya i played basketball and baseball and was pretty descent at both who knows think about it every now and again

Canadian144
12-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Same with me, though I still haven't ever raced MX. Parents were always pushing me into competitive hockey, I really enjoyed it for a while, but a year or two ago I just got sick of it and now just play recreationally once a week.

slightlybent47
12-17-2010, 07:16 AM
You kids have plenty of time to keep riding and do well as a racer. I don’t no why you think you are all washed up when your only 25 years old or younger.
Get on your bike and ride the crap out of it, don’t worry about how old you are, that’s an excuse not to try anymore.