PDA

View Full Version : Fast & Furious 5!

C. Lindsey #18
12-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Trailers out what you guys think about it?
Didnt the chineese guy die in toykyo drift?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PspF_GA-9U

m0t0xk1d
12-16-2010, 09:20 PM
I too thought Han died in tokyo drift but he was in fast and the furious 4 also. it looks good i wanna see it

CJM
12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
It doesnt look to bad. Im not so much a fan of the car bs they usually spew but the story aint half bad.

jcs003
12-17-2010, 12:56 AM
looks cool. plus jordana brewster's fine ***** will be in it.

C41Xracer
12-17-2010, 04:55 AM
ive know about this movie for a while, the silver Vette was built by mongoose motorsports.

lasher45
12-17-2010, 07:26 AM
I cant watch the trailer at school, but the last Fast and Furious was toon cartoonish with the way the cars were driven. I dont think cars are able to wheely when you drop a gear and floor it.:huh . The story in the last one was alright but seemed like it was more focused on the action than it was the cool cars and racing like the 3 before it.

C. Lindsey #18
12-17-2010, 09:06 AM
yeah it looks pretty cool fast and the furious 1 was pretty raw i like all the differnt street cars mixture and the crow wise....

JForestZ34
12-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by m0t0xk1d
I too thought Han died in tokyo drift but he was in fast and the furious 4 also. it looks good i wanna see it

If you watch the last fast and the furious Dom says something to him and he says he's going to check out the tokyo scene.. I think this movie was supposed to come before tokyo drift... Just didn't happen that way lol... But if he did die in tokyo how the hell is he in Fast 5......??????

I'll still go watch it thou... And I still don't understand how you can pull wheel's by dropping a gear on dirt or sand no less.. :D

James

12-21-2010, 10:04 PM
Ror at everyones confusion. Its not hard to understand. They are not in sequence, 5 takes prace before 3.

dirtracer86
12-21-2010, 11:21 PM
:o

Canadian144
12-22-2010, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by jcs003
looks cool. plus jordana brewster's fine ***** will be in it.

haha +1 on that, I love Jordana Brewster. I actually met this girl that looks almost exactly like her..... problem is that now a good buddy of mine is going out with her!

ridgeracer
12-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by lasher45
I cant watch the trailer at school, but the last Fast and Furious was toon cartoonish with the way the cars were driven. I dont think cars are able to wheely when you drop a gear and floor it.:huh
Very possible. If you have an insane amount of torque you can pick the front end up in those old muscle cars. Why do you think people run wheelie bars at the drags?

JForestZ34
12-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ridgeracer
Very possible. If you have an insane amount of torque you can pick the front end up in those old muscle cars. Why do you think people run wheelie bars at the drags?

We all know you can pull wheel's with muscle cars with some god work done to them but they make it look stupid on how they did it.. Like it the first one, Dom is in the charger and takes off, pulls the wheels up and shifts to second and the car looks like it didn't miss a beat.. MAJOR BS.. But looks good in the movie.... It take a tremendous amount of HP and TQ to lift the front wheels of the ground.. On street tire's next to impossible if not impossible..... Slicks at a drag strip no problem, but even slicks on the road you will have a hard time unless you weigh the back down some...

James

jesseweaver
12-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
We all know you can pull wheel's with muscle cars with some god work done to them but they make it look stupid on how they did it.. Like it the first one, Dom is in the charger and takes off, pulls the wheels up and shifts to second and the car looks like it didn't miss a beat.. MAJOR BS.. But looks good in the movie.... It take a tremendous amount of HP and TQ to lift the front wheels of the ground.. On street tire's next to impossible if not impossible..... Slicks at a drag strip no problem, but even slicks on the road you will have a hard time unless you weigh the back down some...

James

it doesnt take much hp or torque to lift the front up, and yes it is impossible on street tires and probably just on slicks too. it takes much more $$ in suspension and getting the power to the ground than it does in getting the power

12-22-2010, 09:20 PM
< has seen a Camaro pick up the front tires on the street racing an Evo from a dig. Then again big money street races here we spray traction compound on our highways so that most rikery had a rot to do with it.

rpfeifer11
12-22-2010, 09:26 PM
The fast and the furious was the best so far in my opinion. 2 fast 2 furious was pretty good. tokyo drift I didnt like becuase of the characters and the last one just flat out sucked. Come on they were pulling tankers with like dually pick up trucks. HAHA!