PDA

View Full Version : Idol Speed Holeshot Device

nwi45
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Has anyone used Idol Speed's Holeshot device? Just wondering how well they worked or if they worked at all. The idea makes sense.

mudslinger3
12-21-2010, 06:51 PM
I haven't been on here for a while so I didn't see your question about that holeshot device. I have that device and it works really good. I also know a bunch of people at the national races last year started running it. I saw a little while ago that idol speed was accepting resumes too. I also saw on their facebook that they had some pro guys that won some championships running it. Check it out it's pretty cool.

ds19
12-21-2010, 08:47 PM
I saw one the other day, and sounds like a good Idea, the only thing I worry about is say a track that the first turn wouldnt unlock the device on the a arm, or say there was a jump before the turn and having to do a jump or so with the front end locked down, Anybody have this problem?

TheLane
12-21-2010, 10:18 PM
just tap your front break lightly! :)

J/k i could definitely see that being a problem, however i just wouldnt activate it for that track, but it could be useful for others, nice thing is you can pick and choose when you want to use it.

gimp419
12-23-2010, 08:16 AM
I ran one all year last season and it always unlocked. You just have to practice using it and make sure you get it locked down really tight so that one side doesn't come undone before the other as you come over the gate.
All and all it's a good product and does help you on the holeshot.

reconmaster
01-04-2011, 06:11 AM
they work trust me like chase said jut get them dialed and you can launch like a drag quad