PDA

View Full Version : QF+2, EdwardsP&B, and Travis Rimmer (Important info!!!)

Ride1Rob
12-14-2010, 11:49 AM
BAM!!!! LOL I didn't forget :devil:

hwf-racing
12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Rob, Last time Florida played Auburn we went to the bookstore and they had those plastic rings for .99 I got about 20 of them because we beat ya'll by 20 plus points and all the Auburn fans were throwing them at us Yelling War Eagle and TIgers.LOL :D :D :D :D :D Derek

Ride1Rob
12-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Now see, I was trying to leave this between these Georgia fans. But here you come with them garbage Gators. Meyer jumped ship and it should be a sign that you guys should do the same lol.

greenmachine70
12-14-2010, 07:31 PM
call us when you get one for the thumb...lol......GO CANES!

Ride1Rob
12-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Um, Steve... I ain't positive but I think you guys are only the 5th best team in the state of Florida. lol

edwardsp&b
12-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Boy, wish Georgia had enough money to sign Cam. Enjoy it, yall will be on probation again soon.

As for the gayturd fan, now that urban crier is gone yall will be back to the cellar again. I heard Ron zook was looking for a job! LOL

GO DAWGS!!!!!
Bryan

edwardsp&b
12-14-2010, 07:48 PM
And don't let me forget thug U, what's your new coaches name? Good luck with that! I would be ashamed if I finished mid pack in the loser acc!

Seems like yall might want to go back to paying players.
Bryan

thequadfather+2
12-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Now Rob My wife is a Roll Tide girl but I am die-hard Gator all the way. I hear ya on them Georgia boys....they aint got jack! Meyer was good when his heart was in it. He was never the same after superman left for the NFL. There were none better than the "ole ball coach" though. Dan Mullen would have been a better choice than Muschamp.

I am a Gator fan from way back too, none of this johnny come lately stuff. My Grandfather was a Gator fan. From Spurrier through Zook to Meyer...Wuerffel, Leak, Tebow...If you aint a Gator your Gator bait!

I'll give you this, SEC all the way. Smack them Ducks on their little fanny and send them back where they came from...Stupid green uniforms and all!

:devil:

thequadfather+2
12-14-2010, 07:58 PM
come on Bryan...Not everybody sends the hole team on the field over a stupid touchdown.....Not when normally you been gettin your butt handed to you the last few years. It just makes pay back better....I'm just sayin.:devil: :blah: :D

edwardsp&b
12-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Please tell me will muschamp is NOT gayturds new coach.
Bryan

edwardsp&b
12-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I can deal with hillbillies from knoxville, rednecks from the bammers, and crowing chickens fans from south car. But I can't stand gator fans! Dang Bruce, I thought you were a pretty
nice fellow. Just kidding.

All jokes aside I'll be rooting for the Sec.
Go War....E.......Nah!.....GO DAWGS!!!!
Bryan

yfz450bb07
12-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Too bad you guys are going to have to get used to the QUACK ATTACK baby!!!! It's gonna be 2 SEC's teams in a row for us as we get to show the rest of the nation on Jan 10th what were all about, then at the start of next year we get to run over LSU at the new Cowboys stadium!!

All in all should be a good game 52-38 DUCKS!!!!!!

Ride1Rob
12-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by yfz450bb07
Too bad you guys are going to have to get used to the QUACK ATTACK baby!!!! It's gonna be 2 SEC's teams in a row for us as we get to show the rest of the nation on Jan 10th what were all about, then at the start of next year we get to run over LSU at the new Cowboys stadium!!

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, dammit it's a duck. And it's duck huntin' season!

Ride1Rob
12-15-2010, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
Boy, wish Georgia had enough money to sign Cam.

You guys really shouldn't be a D1 program. Even you know UG doesn't make much money off of your game revenue lol. You can't blame Cam for his dads stupid actions. I think you guys main concern should have been on Fairley lol.

Please tell me will muschamp is NOT gayturds new coach.
Bryan

I remember playing against Muschamp... He was a pretty soft safety for the SEC lol. But then again, that's how Georgia's players are. lol GO BULLPUPS!

greenmachine70
12-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
Um, Steve... I ain't positive but I think you guys are only the 5th best team in the state of Florida. lol
yeah so your point is....LOL
Rob did you ever know a guy named Travis Galloway or Larry Young? They both came from Lakeland in 88 and played for Auburn until injuries took them out completely as I know it...

greenmachine70
12-15-2010, 06:08 AM
And don't let me forget thug U, what's your new coaches name? Good luck with that! I would be ashamed if I finished mid pack in the loser acc!

Seems like yall might want to go back to paying players.
Bryan
them boys deserved those TD bonus payouts. lol
And we just havent found a coach with a cwp yet.....
At least we didnt knee jerk like UF did and hire a losing defensive coordinator.
I mean come on, Texas was under .500 and all the games they lost the opponent scored at least 4 TD's and this guy is a defensive mastermind????? LOL

edwardsp&b
12-15-2010, 06:40 AM
You guys really shouldn't be a D1 program. Even you know UG doesn't make much money off of your game revenue lol. You can't blame Cam for his dads stupid actions. I think you guys main concern should have been on Fairley lol.

WOW!!!! Dont make me pull numbers on the most profitable programs. Im not sure about this year, but UGA has been the most profitable college program for a few years running.

You cant tell me Cam didnt know! If my Dad was asking for 150,000. to play for a team for one year I would know about it. I wonder if Cam will get his cut?

Fairley is a beast though, I will give you that. If he was in Ga red, he would be a rockstar in the state of GA.

yfz450bb07 Too bad you guys are going to have to get used to the QUACK ATTACK baby!!!! It's gonna be 2 SEC's teams in a row for us as we get to show the rest of the nation on Jan 10th what were all about, then at the start of next year we get to run over LSU at the new Cowboys stadium!!

Somebody is disillusioned this morning! Auburn is going to roll over Oregon. Game wont even be close! Cam will be strolling the sidelines, blowing kisses to the crowd by the middle of the 3rd quarter. Quack Attack!!! Now thats funny!

I will say this though, Ive heard some things about Oregons coach, he seems like a pretty good guy. Giving money back to the fans that went to the Oregon beat down a couple of years ago, that was classy. Coach sent the fan a personal check covering airfare and hotel, fan was surprised and held on to it as memorbilia. Pretty cool.

Bryan

Ride1Rob
12-15-2010, 07:43 AM
WOW!!!! Dont make me pull numbers on the most profitable programs. Im not sure about this year, but UGA has been the most profitable college program for a few years running.

You cant tell me Cam didnt know! If my Dad was asking for 150,000. to play for a team for one year I would know about it. I wonder if Cam will get his cut?

The most profitable.... I don't think so. It is a VERY strong program though and one that I thought about for a few seconds in my decision making lol.

Yeah, Cam knew what the hell was going on. The thing about it all is the NCAA can't prove that he actually knew. That's speculation and not enough proof to rule against him. Seems that they don't have any records or documents of money changing hands so they basically have nothing. The thing is, and take this for what it's worth, there's not one D1 College program that doesn't have something illegal going on in it within a 24hr day 365 day/yr schedule. Most D1 programs have in the area of 100 total players on the team including scholarship players and walkons. Money, gadgets, clothes, cars, etc is being given or offered at discount prices. YOU CAN'T STOP IT! Trust me on that. It's just a matter of who/what gets exposed.

thequadfather+2
12-15-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by yfz450bb07

Thats funny, enjoy your new found success. LSU will be down next year and they will still smoke yall......Oregon plays nobody all year.

edwardsp&b
12-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Ahhh...Not so fast my friend!

http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/007263.php

There you go Rob. Where is your alma mater at?

Your right about pay to play. Every school does it, some really dont know because of the boosters doing it behing staff's back.
Hard to blame the kids though, we live in a world where everythings supposed to given to kids. How can you blame them when somebody offers money, cars, watches, etc.. Id take it too.

hotquads1
12-15-2010, 10:41 AM
WAR EAGLE ! from the plains of Alabama. The home of the 2010 National Champions. Cam's dad goofed , that young man is gonna be worth 10's of millions as a pro , and dad had to tarnish his name for 100grand in favors. Maybe Cam knew maybe not but you can't blame an 18 year old kid for what his father is up to. And don't forget that scandal did not involve Auburn , they are squeaky clean and beyond reproach ... uh uhgrr...

edwardsp&b
12-15-2010, 01:44 PM
I agree he is a great player, it just stinks that he want to Auburn. Thinking back on it, I would have asked for about 5 hundred thousand to play for Miss St.

And don't forget that scandal did not involve Auburn , they are squeaky clean and beyond reproach ... uh uhgrr...

Now thats Funny!!!
Bryan