PDA

View Full Version : Best Rear Shock

yfz450bb07
12-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Ok I know about the motowauz shock that everybody rave's about for these bikes but what else is there?? Plus am I going to have to get a different style swingarm or what?? Here is what I got, my son is 6 and it's his 2nd year on the quad and he has one theory, you got to pin it to win it. Last year we broke alot of stuff i think due to the shock being worn out so this year i had it rebuilt before our indoor season started and he still seems to be beating the crap out of himself and the bike again. He weighs 52lbs in normal clothes so what probably 60-62 with all his gear on........Were running the Fox shocks all the way around and the rear has a white spring on the bottom with the gold on top.......thanks

jandjracing
12-13-2010, 05:14 PM
The Motowoz shock is the best one you can put on the back of that quad. You can use the swingarm you have. You will be pleased with the adjustability and plushness of the Motowoz over your stock ones.

121dad
12-13-2010, 06:16 PM
my daughter is the same weight Rich Hetrick rebuilt her fox's. Better than fox did track side at the races and she absolutely loves it now. Give him a call. Save your self some money

TRI-Z3
12-18-2010, 12:20 AM
motowoz .

qcitytile
12-18-2010, 12:04 PM
My boy says he will never ride with any other than motowoz again. Elka seem to be good for them to. Heath run's elka's. Give him a call for his feedback

quadrider79
12-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Had Elka's on a DRR. Fox on a Cobra. Went to Motowoz. Now have Motowoz on DRR and 2 Cobras'. You won't be disappointed with Motowoz.
Customer Service is the BEST. Give Jim or Suzi a call.

Ryko racing
12-20-2010, 08:22 AM
We ran Motowoz on our Cobras and never ever had an issue.

I would say that for a Cobra that is the BEST way to go plus they are very familiar with the set ups.
They are expensive but YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR WHEN YOU BUY SHOCKS.

WE TRIED THE REVALVING THING WITH THE FOX, WE HAD RICH DO A COUPLE AND THEY WERE BETTER. (HE DID GOOD WITH WHAT HE HAD TO WORK WITH)
THE FOX SHOCKS ARE A OEM QUALITY SHOCK AND YOU CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH WITH THEM. CALL JOEL AT JANSSEN MOTORSPORTS, HE IS DOING SOME COOL THINGS WITH THE MOTOWOZ AND COBRA CHASSIS. 9207663411