PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gift ideas?

T@AFP
12-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Looking for some ideas for some gifts for the kids.
I have a 14 yr old girl and a 9 yr old boy. Since I'm in the quad business. It seems that in the years past, thats always been a large portion on my gifts to my kids.
I want to look outside of that this year.
Any ideas would be great.
What's "cool" or " gotta have that" this year?

Thanks
Tom

djdfairchild
12-12-2010, 08:38 AM
my 9 yr old and most of the kids at school are getting into lego's. especially star wars theme lego's. also got him an electric scooter he thought was cool. and if the girl doesn't already have a cell phone, at $10 a month to add to your plan thats always a winner.

jake55
12-12-2010, 08:44 AM
anything with an I..... i pod, i pod touch, i pad.

edwardsp&b
12-12-2010, 09:13 AM
All Ben has been talking about is a traxxis rc car, ever since he saw some at the races last year. Anything with an I is good also!
Bryan

edwardsp&b
12-12-2010, 09:14 AM
All Ben has been talking about is a traxxis rc car, ever since he saw some at the races last year. Anything with an I is good also!
Bryan

T@AFP
12-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Excellent! those are some great ideas. I can't say which ones in case 4 little eyes decide to check this forum out. I appreciate it.
Please keep them coming.:)

Ride1Rob
12-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Jam is wanting an RC car as well. Video games are always a plus ;)

cik orange
12-12-2010, 01:52 PM
hey Tom throttle's parents had another litter:)

airmobile101
12-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
Jam is wanting an RC car as well. Video games are always a plus ;)
ditto on the video games. mainly for the DS and DSI

chris p.
12-12-2010, 06:29 PM
traxxas slash 4wd rc ....... and of course it has to have the second battery to go faster and now you need the fast charger to minimize downtime.form cvt's to this. i need a checkup from the neckup :D

THARNESS
12-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Ryan got a Traxxis T-max a few years ago for Christmas. He loved it and it's a blast but its the only thing I know that breaks down more than a CVT quad. Everytime we would play with it it would be cool for about 15 minutes. Then we would get a little bored and put it on the MX track. About 15 minutes later we would online ordering new u-joints, shocks, a-arms ect. Then waiting a week for parts to do it all over again. It would better if you have a local hobby shop that stocks parts. As far as other gifts, my boys love anything that they can do together outside. New bicycles, a trampolene, a motostick (that one was one of the favorites), a basketball goal. Anything like that.