PDA

View Full Version : Earlywine Mini Quads

ToddL
12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Just wondered if anyone has been to Earlywine in Kentucky for their winter series there. We are thinking of going for the Jan.15-16 weekend, but it is a haul. Worth the drive down ???
Haven't heard of anything else other than Summit Indoor, which we usually attend. Anyone know of anything else in the northeast for the winter ?
Thanks for any opinions!!!

chris p.
12-11-2010, 09:11 PM
look into mototown indoor track in ct. i heard they are doing winter stuff. :eek2:

selbygirl
12-11-2010, 09:24 PM
check out www.victorysportsracing.com or www.motoramaevents.com

nitrofish
12-20-2010, 11:57 AM
toddL. Earlywine is a nice facilty and run by a class act group. The turnout this year has been very low? Economy, I'm not sure. Check out their site and look at the results, decide for yourself. If you are looking for seat time before Summit I would recomend something closer, there are a lot of indoor facilties in Northern Oh and PA. Matt.

Logan #34's Dad
12-27-2010, 07:32 AM
Hey Todd, search: Ramjam and NEMX. They are both good places in far ne Ohio. NEMX is much larger though.
Ram Jam:
http://ramjamsportsplex.com/
NEMX:
http://www.nemx.webpointusa.com/

ToddL
12-27-2010, 08:46 AM
Yeah, looks like turnout at Earlywine has been pretty low for us to drive 7 hrs. We might go to summit for the Sunday only in January as I am tied up for Fri/Sat that weekend. Definitely going to summit for the February one though as usual. Most tracks look like they just want to run practice and no races (NEMX) as the turnouts are usually no good. Looks like Motorama in Harrisburg gets a good turnout, but we would not be able to get there until like midnight Friday and I don't know if that would work or not.
Any insights on Motorama would help if anyone has been there.
Working on quad all this week to get it ready to go.
* Hey Rocky - I didn't forget about the variator - Paul credited you when I paid him a few weeks back. Didn't want you to think we forgot ya :). Say hi to Logan for us. Hope wrestling is goin good.
Todd

coffing918
12-27-2010, 09:10 PM
motorama is great not only is there a quad race, theres quater midgets, alcohol cars, Car shows robot warz and all kinds of other stuff going on,, There is 2 motos on saturday, and 2 motos on sunday, 2 seperate races, You could go sat, or sunday ,, or stay 4 both races, both days, its really a good time,
there is a great turnout, in the results they only post the top 10 in the 50 class, my son came in 2nd and there were 21 racers they had to split it into 2 groups and take the top 5 from from both groups then those 10 raced, the track is small and there is really no where to pass except on the one long straightaway

ToddL
12-28-2010, 09:28 AM
sounds pretty good - do you know if you can sign in on Saturday morning for the Saturday races? I guess we would pre-register but still need to sign waivers and stuff at check in. Can that be done on Saturday morning ? Might work if we could do that.
Track sounds like almost any indoor track for quads :).
Better get the holeshot and hang on!!!

coffing918
12-28-2010, 04:14 PM
This is from the website,
READ THE BOTTOM IF U DONT PRE REG, IT IS $200.00 PER CLASS:eek2: :eek2:

Pre Registration closes February 4th 2011. Be sure to register in advance space is limited.

Schedule:
Friday: 2pm to 10pm Arenacross sign-up and pit area opens

Saturday
7am to 8:30am Competitor Gates Open
8:30am to 9:00am Arenacross riders meeting (MANDATORY)
9:00am to 12noon Arenacross Practice Large Arena
1:00pm to 6:00pm Arenacross Qualifiers Large Arena
7:30pm to 11:00pm Arenacross Finals Large Arena

Sunday
7:30am to 8:30pm Competitor Gates Open
8:30am to 1:00pm Arenacross Qualifiers Large Arena
2:00pm to 5:00pm Arenacross Finals

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ARENACROSS RACERS
1.All riders must check in on Friday between 2:00pm and 10:00pm. All data cards and minor release forms must be signed at this time. NO EXCEPTIONS! All minors (under 18), must have parents or legal guardian with them. Bring along your notarized M-4 form.
2. You must be an A.M.A. Member to race (except for pit bike classes.) Bring your card or join on Friday. All Racers Must be Prepared to show proof of age, If requested.
3. When our office has received your pre-entry, you will receive confirmation via email. Your advanced two day pass(es) , ticket(s), and parking pass will be sent by first class mail.
4. Any fuel other than what is in your race vehicle must be stored outside in the fuel storage area.
5. Inside electric hook-up is $60.00 regardless of the number of days used. See options below.
6. No Return of Pre-Entry or Ticket Purchases for Any Reason. Applicant must sign and have witnessed the M-4 liability release form. Anyone under 18 years of age must have parent sign and form must be notarized.
7. The number on your race vehicle must be the same as the number put on your pre-entry form. Our office will notify you of any changes.
8. Competitor doors will open at 7:00a.m. Sat. & 7:30a.m. Sun. for 2-day race & show pass holders only. Anyone coming with the rider should order advance pass(es) below. Spectator doors open at 9:00a.m. on both days.
9. All racing will be on tan bark & clay in the large arena that measures 120’X240’.
10. Novice class is for new riders, and riders with (0) AMA Points. “A” riders receive money, “B”, “C” and youth riders receive trophies.
11. All cycles must have working silencers and all 4 wheel cycles must have a safety shut-off cord.
12. Pre entry date and time registered earns your starting position on the gate for your qualifier.
13. We reserve the right to eliminate, without recourse any of the classes below that do not have at least 6 entries by February 5th. You will be contacted by our registration office.

NO ARENACROSSERS OR THEIR BIKES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE COMPLEX UNTIL 2PM ON FRIDAY DURING CHECK-IN.

Race entry includes (a) Sign up for Saturday and Sunday, (b) 1- 2 day race and show pass, (c) free pit in building for rider, vehicle and equipment, (d) 2 day parking pass in main lot, (reserved parking close to pit area is available see options below for prices.)

*****All applicants must sign and have notarized (if under 18) the Liability Release form that will be sent with your confirmation. If you do not have a printer, we will send you one. The release form must be turned in when you sign in on Friday between 2:00pm to 10:00pm at Harrisburg. Anyone entering with the racer before the show opens to public should purchase their ticket now. ****

*****SAVE MONEY, register in advance. On-site registration will be available at $ 200.00 per class, if not sold out. *****

All tickets are general admission and do not guarantee seating in any arena