PDA

View Full Version : Casin' it

12-01-2001, 07:54 PM
Sense a lot of you all like to hear stories about Raptors losing or messin up, I thought Id tell you this. Me and my dad were out ridin and we saw this dude on a brand new raptor. We were out in the Jump section of a place called Mountain Parkway Off-Road. Anways, it was the dudes first time on a quad...and he goes to hit a double. Need I say more? Yeah, I do. So not only does he not hit it hard enough, but he lets off the throttle right before he leaves the lip. NOSE DIVE! The front end cased the double, and he flew over the handlebars, as the raptor flipped over the second part of the double, end over end about three or four times. Dude was laying there rolling around in pain for like 10 minutes. He was luckey though, just ended up with a concussion and a couple broken fingers.

Poncho
12-01-2001, 08:00 PM
Hey sickspikez you only live about 30 minutes from me I live right off the blue grass pky and I ride the huge gravel pitts they dug out when they built the road.There are huge jumps that I wouldn't even atempt down there and some long steep hills.Man it's fun.:D