PDA

View Full Version : Welcome new member "Raptor Rules"

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 07:03 AM
I just got an email from my friend Ryan who has just joined exriders"raptor rules"that he has joined the site and thinks its pretty cool here.He is the one you all ask me about the "raptor" parked in my garage all the time:p Anyhow, I just wanted to tell him "welcome to the site,and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do..Oh and uh"Ryan..Ill be seing you on the flattrack on Sat!!!:D :blah

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 07:06 AM
hehe... sorry Ryan I hope you dont mind me posting...:p

ny300exrider
02-11-2003, 07:22 AM
WELCOME:) you are most likely going to become addicted to this site like alot of people lol...cool raptor too

blondie69
02-11-2003, 07:26 AM
welcome raptor :D
trust me, you'll get lots of friends on here. I joined yesterday and already on my AOL i got about 10 new people and on yahoo i got about 6.
and thats a sweet raptor :)

lil400exman
02-11-2003, 07:29 AM
just tell me that 02 raptor not a 01 cause 01's are the:devil lol welcome to the site man.........

Rapture Rules
02-11-2003, 07:35 AM
I have a 02 Raptor and I have not yet done any modes to it but I do plan on putting Renthal Bars, Yoshi Full system and a durablue Eliminator 2+2 Axel on it by this summer. Thank you all very much for the worm welcome, Tina has allot of pictures of me and troy riding and climbing hills together most of them are really cool. if you want to know some of my wrecks tina would be the best to tell all of you about them she seen the best one first hand at St A on month after I bought the quad.

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Rapture Rules
I have a 02 Raptor and I have not yet done any modes to it but I do plan on putting Renthal Bars, Yoshi Full system and a durablue Eliminator 2+2 Axel on it by this summer. Thank you all very much for the worm welcome, Tina has allot of pictures of me and troy riding and climbing hills together most of them are really cool. if you want to know some of my wrecks tina would be the best to tell all of you about them she seen the best one first hand at St A on month after I bought the quad. HAHAH.. I wish I would have had the camera that rip... that was a priceless :p

Knight440
02-11-2003, 07:45 AM
Nice ride man! welcome to the site:cool:

02 Red Rider
02-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Welcome Ryan!:D

quadridermx
02-11-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Oh and uh"Ryan..Ill be seing you on the flattrack on Sat!!!:D :blah

Welcome to the site Ryan...

But are you guys gonna be racing each other by any chance on Saturday? Just make sure QuadJunkies doesn't get that inside edge and send ya into the wall, haha. For some reason I can see her doing that, lol.

I know you're probably not in the same race class, but have fun!

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by quadridermx
Welcome to the site Ryan...

But are you guys gonna be racing each other by any chance on Saturday? Just make sure QuadJunkies doesn't get that inside edge and send ya into the wall, haha. For some reason I can see her doing that, lol.

I know you're probably not in the same race class, but have fun! Yes... its open class:D amatuer...its both our first races...My husband will also be out there.. this should make a good thread to post this wk end...:p :p

quadridermx
02-11-2003, 09:05 AM
Lol... this should be interesting.

Be nice to those guys out there QuadJunkies! And I hope you know those extendable razors coming from your hubs are illegal... :p

lil400exman
02-11-2003, 09:13 AM

Be nice to those guys out there QuadJunkies! And I hope you know those extendable razors coming from your hubs are illegal... :p

shoot..........how can i ride now?!!??!? you spoiled all of my plans to win.........

02-11-2003, 09:14 AM
welcome to exriders...:macho

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 09:18 AM

Be nice to those guys out there QuadJunkies! And I hope you know those extendable razors coming from your hubs are illegal... :p :eek: :huh

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 09:24 AM
:eek: :huh MUAHAHAHAHA:devil :devil :devil

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
02-11-2003, 09:24 AM
looks like your a little muddy there...LOL...but welcome to the site...and just take this tip from me...it doesn't matter how fast you are if it isn't a honda its crap! (ATLEAST THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME:p ) lol but how bout since me and you are both stock...and I saw your interest in the NoN-Honda forum me and you do a little race sometime?

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
looks like your a little muddy there...LOL...but welcome to the site...and just take this tip from me...it doesn't matter how fast you are if it isn't a honda its crap! (ATLEAST THATS WHAT THEY TELL ME:p ) lol but how bout since me and you are both stock...and I saw your interest in the NoN-Honda forum me and you do a little race sometime? one day i will own one of these:p sweet ride;)

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
02-11-2003, 10:32 AM
Thanks! I hope you do get one someday.... maybe someday soon?:confused:

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
Thanks! I hope you do get one someday.... maybe someday soon?:confused: WEll...:9 I dont know how soon, but I am in the works for a new motor for mine!! Cross your fingers..this week, might be getting me a 330,if I had a few more dollars, I would shoot for the 405!:blah

AtvMxRider
02-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Welcome Ryan! :D You will be addicted to this place.:devil

MichaelS693
02-11-2003, 03:13 PM
WEll...:9 I dont know how soon, but I am in the works for a new motor for mine!! Cross your fingers..this week, might be getting me a 330,if I had a few more dollars, I would shoot for the 405!:blah

you are getting one heck of a deal on it!!:D :eek:

AlaskaSpeed
02-11-2003, 04:15 PM
I have a 02 Raptor and I have not yet done any modes to it but I do plan on putting Renthal Bars, Yoshi Full system and a durablue Eliminator 2+2 Axel on it by this summer. Thank you all very much for the worm welcome, Tina has allot of pictures of me and troy riding and climbing hills together most of them are really cool. if you want to know some of my wrecks tina would be the best to tell all of you about them she seen the best one first hand at St A on month after I bought the quad.

Ryan,
Welcome to the site! I think you better start that mods list now, because I have a lil something for ya in July.....LMAO:D

QuadJunkies
02-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Ryan,
Welcome to the site! I think you better start that mods list now, because I have a lil something for ya in July.....LMAO:D LMGDAO!!:p I cant wait to see that Dale fly!!:blah

Rapture Rules
02-12-2003, 07:09 AM
I wouldlove to race a new Predator to see for my self which is faster, I hear that the quad is very good overall but it has allot of flaws as well, but then again all bikes do. Dont' worry Alaska speed you might outrun me but I don't have a dought in my mind that I won't give you a run for your money, after I get my mods. Tina has told me allot about you I can't wait to meet you in july at St A you will love it, last year me and troy raced up Thunder, my Raptor and His 400 with mods, he beat me the first couple of times but after that I started passing him about half way up the mountain :D.

AlaskaSpeed
02-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Ryan...I am sure we'll have a great time.....looking forward to it...........JIM

AtvMxRider
02-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Damn I wish I could make it in July.:( Oh well one day maybe;)

Rapture Rules
02-13-2003, 07:56 AM
Hay jim do you have your bike back from trinity Racing yet or is it still in there. I can't wait to see your bike tina has braged about it allot. You have also ruined all my hard work of trying to convince troy to buy a black and Red Raptor. He is dying to ride yours and thats what he wants to buy is a cannondale:grr : What type of mods have you done to it except the motor Tina has told me all about it that part of it.

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 07:58 AM
Hay jim do you have your bike back from trinity Racing yet or is it still in there. I can't wait to see your bike tina has braged about it allot. You have also ruined all my hard work of trying to convince troy to buy a black and Red Raptor. He is dying to ride yours and thats what he wants to buy is a cannondale:grr : What type of mods have you done to it except the motor Tina has told me all about it that part of it. Ryan, he has it now and may ride this wk end....Come on Jim...show him your pics:D

Rapture Rules
02-13-2003, 07:59 AM
Tina I thought you wanted to Z 400 not the predator.

:rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 08:04 AM
Tina I thought you wanted to Z 400 not the predator.

:rolleyes: I did like the Z both are nice.. I still likethe predator, for me I peronallt think it would be a good choice,but if I start moddin mine then ill keep it for awhile, all depends on that motor I want... here is some info on Jims quad...http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41902

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 08:22 AM
heres another ....http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40917

02-13-2003, 11:41 AM
welcome raptor MAN,...BTW,when ya getting a HONDA??:devil

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
welcome raptor MAN,...BTW,when ya getting a HONDA??:devil HAHAHAHA:p

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 12:20 PM
Ryan, 2-r's has a few sweet rides as well...;) I think I may have told you about them:)

02-13-2003, 12:51 PM
i was just carryin on ...its all good ...

2fastandfurious
02-13-2003, 01:15 PM
Nice craptor. Are you one of many that I get to roost this summer at St. A's??? :D ;) You guys think you have muddy quads??? hehe think again..................

QuadJunkies
02-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 2fastandfurious
Nice craptor. Are you one of many that I get to roost this summer at St. A's??? :D ;) You guys think you have muddy quads??? hehe think again.................. Holy cow Ben :eek: that is muddy...:D yes this is my best riding buddy,, and he is going, he lives rt next door to me:D

2fastandfurious
02-14-2003, 10:29 AM
ohhhh. I get it. Hes the one in the pics with the raptor with the messed up steering??? Hope he gets that fixed. Hes gonna need all the mods he can afford to own/take me down. MUUUU HOOOO HAHAHAH!!! :macho :D ;)

2fastandfurious
02-14-2003, 10:35 AM
Oh ya BTW, She's evolving......slow....but shes making some good moves! :D ............................................... I am going to melt the DG and make a waffle iron out of it. Can;t wait to look at the new YOSHI on there! :D

QuadJunkies
02-14-2003, 11:07 AM
Oh ya BTW, She's evolving......slow....but shes making some good moves! :D ............................................... I am going to melt the DG and make a waffle iron out of it. Can;t wait to look at the new YOSHI on there! :D Ben,did you buy a Yoshi system for your ride???? OH, you are gonns luv that pipe!:blah My headpipe should be here in a bout one more week.:cool: And Ryan wll have his steering and a few other things all ready to go b the trip,I bet he can wheelie it up Thunder and still beat you also!!:p ;)

Rapture Rules
02-14-2003, 11:29 AM
That right baby I once I get all the mods done I will willie up thunder and kick all yall asses up it as well. I think I will also go up chock just to make Toy upset.

Ryan

QuadJunkies
02-14-2003, 11:36 AM
That right baby I once I get all the mods done I will willie up thunder and kick all yall asses up it as well. I think I will also go up chock just to make Toy upset.

Ryan :eek: :eek: Oh, oh... :rolleyes: Hey Ryan... Ben thinks his 250x will make it up choke cherry...what do you think?? LOFLMGDAO!:p And will beat Troy up Thunder with to too.Troy made a bet with him that he would go up it in a wheelie and still beat him to the top :D ... Personally I have never seen a 250x around here so I wont say too much, but I gaurentee you this...It wont make it up Thunder OR choke Bro..;)

Rapture Rules
02-14-2003, 02:40 PM
Ok so this guy has a 250ex which is smaller then yours and yours won't make it up thunder. he also thinks that he will beat Troy, I think that he has been smoking Crack. what is his bet with Troy for. I can make it up thunder stock, troy aftermarket. has this guy evern been to st A. Becouse I will bet him that I can out run him in third geer. and if he reads this tell him not to take offense i am just fkad.:macho

300exryder
02-16-2003, 06:01 AM
whatsup Raptor Rules??

I just bought on 02' Raptor. I used to have a Warrior (very happy with it) then I bought a 300ex (kept me riding whenever it wasn't being rebuilt/broken.) and now I'm going back to Yamaha. After riding a Raptor all day, I have no doubt in my mind that it will walk all over a 400ex. No flaming, I'm just excited that I finally have the quad of my dreams. Time for a name change for me.

Rapture Rules
02-17-2003, 08:24 AM
I have no doubt that you will love the bike the only probelm I have with it is that I rear axel is not wide enough but the bike is awsome. I Have a freind Tina and her husband is my riding buddy and he rides a 400 ex and I will out run him no matter what it is. the 400 is a great overall bike but it lack power. My stock raptor has outrun his moded 400, I will basically walk all over any 400 out there, but there are some sereiously moded 400 that will outrun me stock. but a yoski fullsystem will take care of that problem. Troy is now looking into selling his 400 to my wife and buying a raptor becouse of it power. have fun on the bike it is awsome.

QuadJunkies
02-17-2003, 09:16 AM
I have no doubt that you will love the bike the only probelm I have with it is that I rear axel is not wide enough but the bike is awsome. I Have a freind Tina and her husband is my riding buddy and he rides a 400 ex and I will out run him no matter what it is. the 400 is a great overall bike but it lack power. My stock raptor has outrun his moded 400, I will basically walk all over any 400 out there, but there are some sereiously moded 400 that will outrun me stock. but a yoski fullsystem will take care of that problem. Troy is now looking into selling his 400 to my wife and buying a raptor becouse of it power. have fun on the bike it is awsome. Troy said that he was interested in the Raptor??:huh .He loves that 400ex,he just wishes it had more power of those sand hill climbs.

2fastandfurious
02-17-2003, 10:44 AM
For all of the sand that the kunas go for, in the long run I think they need some 250r's and banshee's..........

AtvMxRider
02-17-2003, 10:50 AM
I will basically walk all over any 400 out there

:devil Not on an mx track you won't.;)

Rapture Rules
02-17-2003, 11:01 AM
I do like troys 400, it is a great bike, but just as he wishes it had more power so do I, does Troy not want to buy a Raptor or is he just wanting to pump up his 400 some more. :huh. The 400 will out run me on the mx becouse of its better overall suspension and its lowere center of gravity. me, troy, and tiny just raced flat track and troy did better then I did becouse of his lowere suspension I think, so the 400 is a very good all around quad.

AtvMxRider
02-17-2003, 11:19 AM
I'm just messin with ya Ryan. What kind of mods are you planning on getting for the Raptor?

QuadJunkies
02-17-2003, 11:21 AM
For all of the sand that the kunas go for, in the long run I think they need some 250r's and banshee's.......... Ben,there is no sand in Kuna ,only in Weiser and St. Anthonys;)

Rapture Rules
02-17-2003, 02:42 PM
I am planning on getting a Yoshi full system a longer axel, not sure what brand yet heard a bunch of different things about all brands. and for know that is about it, but i might go with works shock, I heard they are pritty good for what I like.

airheadedduner
02-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by "2-R's Rider"
welcome raptor MAN,...BTW,when ya getting a HONDA??:devil

ahhhhh we all know you are a closet yammy rider 2-R's:eek: :p :devil