PDA

View Full Version : Red Bud.

400exBro
02-11-2003, 05:18 AM
I am wondering who is all going to the red bud race this year, may 3/4 weekend???

second of all am i able to buy parts for a good price there, say like hiper rims, axles, a arms, shocks etc...?? like will ther be any dealer like nacs racing, C&D, etc...?

and hopefully it doesn t rain like last year, i want to see some good racing...

and when do the pros usually run, i would like to leave the lastest at 4 30 so i cna get gome by 10.

thanks

Mity Mo
02-11-2003, 06:13 AM
You will be able to find some parts there. The best place to buy parts is at Lorettas or at Macon. Its either the first race or the last race. Since most competitiors dont go to the last one. Pros run at Noon and 3. Its like clockwork. Every time. See you there. Mo;)

02-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Yeah I had a buddy trash his stock subframe at redbud and he bought a chrome laeger to replace it..I believe he had to pay several hundred dollars, 2 fingers and toe....:eek:

I still don't know if I'll be there or not...:confused:

A4StrokeGuy
02-11-2003, 02:26 PM
2 years ago Legacy was there selling parts i believe not sure who else, i imagine u'll pay an arm and a leg for parts.

Jordan

400exBro
02-11-2003, 03:54 PM
so it isn't worth buying something at the races??

or are you pulling my leg??

i am probably going to get hiper rims at red bud if someone sells them... is there usually a large turn out of manufactors and companies.???

i am looking for a RPM or LSR axle..

well i will deffently look out for you guys, maybe we should all meet when ever you guys aren't racing, what time is qualifers over on sat?? we could all meet up and eat some supper or just talk chit at the track...

Mity Mo
02-11-2003, 04:05 PM
You can find deals at the race but normally they are used parts. The only thing great priced at the track by the manufacturers are the TURF TAMERS. You can pick them up pretty cheap. But I am willing to bet you could probably do better with axles and hard parts from our sponsors here. Qualifiers are all day sat. I will be there from Thursday to sunday night. So all anyone has to do is stop by and chill or I am at the track all day watching the competitors. i always am wearing my shirts that say Mity Mo on the back. I am always up for helping somebody or giving a tip or whatever. Mo:p

Quad18star
02-11-2003, 09:00 PM
I'm going to try and make it out to Red Bud this year . Last year I was supposed to go and checked the weather before and seen rain so i said screw it . This year I'm gunna have to try and convince my college proff to let me skip a Surveying Camp which starts that weekend .

02-11-2003, 09:56 PM
i'll be there but probably not racing since i am broke.:(

400exBro
02-12-2003, 05:23 PM
ya i know how you fell about being broke, i am about to spend another grand, just for the rear end of the ex....

what about hipers and tires, find a good deal on those??

oynot400
02-12-2003, 07:45 PM
I am unsure if I will race or not, but I will be there not matter what! :D I just don't know if I can afford to take the time off of work or not. I will probably be hanging around Mo and his Bro helping out like last year. :devil

02-12-2003, 07:51 PM
we all need to meet up.. everyone meet at mo's trailer:D

Mity Mo
02-12-2003, 09:12 PM
I have to tip my hat to OYNOt400, or Tony, he helped alot last year in the pouring down rain. Here is a guy that has never met me before only on the puter and was willing to stand out in the storm and help me get a bike ready for the 250Pro-Am moto. Everyone is always welcome at my truck. Hopefully this year it wont rain and I wont need to completely rebuild a bike in the muck and rain. Mo:p

400exBro
02-13-2003, 03:52 PM
hey if you need help, i am always some one you could count on,... i would willing help some fellow exriders get there bikes ready for a race...

can't wait to see ya ll there

tants
02-13-2003, 04:51 PM
where is it at???:confused:

oynot400
02-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Buchanan Michigan :D

Mo, I was just paying back some old debt. Mo is the guy that should get the credit. Here is a guy that I bought some parts off of a web site (sorry other that exriders :( ) and he helped answer a ton of questions for me. :) Mo is the guy that would give the shirt off his back to help someone out. That is the type of person I can respect. Thanks buddy! Racing or not I will be at Mo trailer!

I am thinking cold beer after the races! :devil

400exBro
02-14-2003, 04:25 AM
cool so i will now that oynot400 and mo will be at that trailer, now should the rest of us all meet there too..???

is there a time where they grom the track so there are no racing going one??