PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my toys???

DUNEZRUNNER
02-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Here are some pics of My dads and my sandrails and some quads. My dad and I build the long travel rail in our garage. Let me know what you think.

http://www.americansandassociation.org/phpBB2/modules.php?set_albumName=album52&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

QuadJunkies
02-12-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by DUNEZRUNNER
Here are some pics of My dads and my sandrails and some quads. My dad and I build the long travel rail in our garage. Let me know what you think.

http://www.americansandassociation.org/phpBB2/modules.php?set_albumName=album52&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php cool!:) If I was to live closer to the dunes, I would Def. buy a rail!:blah WE have rented one every year we went to Ore and they are so much fun..Do you guys ride the sand in Idaho much??

DUNEZRUNNER
02-13-2003, 11:30 PM
No I have never been to any of the dunes in Idaho. I bet they would be fun though. One of these years I would like to go to all of the dunes on the West coast. Right now I have only been to Buttercup, Gordons Well, Dumont, the Cinders in AZ and this summer I am going to the Coral Pink dunes in Utah. Going to all these places lets us get out at least one weekend out of every month, I also ride in the desert by where I live

Thomas

QuadJunkies
02-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by DUNEZRUNNER
No I have never been to any of the dunes in Idaho. I bet they would be fun though. One of these years I would like to go to all of the dunes on the West coast. Right now I have only been to Buttercup, Gordons Well, Dumont, the Cinders in AZ and this summer I am going to the Coral Pink dunes in Utah. Going to all these places lets us get out at least one weekend out of every month, I also ride in the desert by where I live

Thomas Hey, when you go to Coral pink, I wold love to see some pics, Im hopoing to take one major duning trip a year and that is one of the places I want to go;) TIna

Sparks425Ex
02-14-2003, 09:50 AM
Those are some huge SHOCKS. OMG they are gigantic...

DUNEZRUNNER
02-26-2003, 10:44 PM
Yeah they are pretty big, they are 42" from eye to eye, which makes them a 16" stroke shock, they have a 2.5" diameter body with a 7/8" shaft. With those we are getting 18" of wheel travel. They cost about $650 a piece. We launched the rail and had the tires about 12 feet off of the ground and hit and didnt come close to bottoming them out. They work awesome and plus they look sweet

Thomas