PDA

View Full Version : Southern California riders/clubs???

socal
12-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Im looking to getting back into riding.Ive owned 3 YFZs,a LTR a Raptor,Cannondale Moto and several 250Rs.I raced for a few years and may be buying a CFR450 Laegers Hybrid and want to get back into trail/track and sand riding.Im in the L.A. area and all my old riding buds are no longer riding.Are there any clubs to join up with,or just groups that wouldnt mind another.Cant see spending the money on something to have it sit in storage!Thanks,Tim...

sixer3
12-10-2010, 03:47 PM
kind of in the same boat, just built a 250r trike to get back into it, been going to the sand since i was a baby. I don't do any other kind of riding though. i miss my yfz, if i can stay into it i'll build another one :(

hit me up sometime, I'd like to get a dune trip in before the new years trip

rudys1989lt500r
01-31-2011, 06:43 PM
You guys can alsways come up to the (high) desert area. The Barstow area is really open to desert riders, but be careful of the guys in the profesional trucks practicing. Dumont is always a good time. You can also go to el mirage (dry lake), that is boaring for me though. There is also a track in hesperia off of 395 hwy, i dont know if it is for quads though i would check before making the trip from L.A.

As for clubs???

You guys know of anyone looking for a lt500