PDA

View Full Version : help. wont start

preddy518
12-07-2010, 05:10 PM
ok so i just got my pred all together fresh fluids everything. it wont start. it will for bout 5 secs and then shut off. i charged the battery all the way up put new plug in. it started a few times then it just shut off and it did nutin but jus click click click. wats the issue

az_predator
01-06-2011, 03:53 PM
could you describe in a little more detail? Is the motor turning over and not starting or just clicking? If it's just clicking it could be your starter relay under the left side near the radiator. It's in a black plastic, waterproof bag looking thing. If it's turning over and not starting, i'd say to check your valve clearances. Was it running good before you changed the fluids? How long since it was last ridden?

weldr383
01-07-2011, 06:53 PM
if it stops turning over,make sure the battery cable conections at the battery are tight.if they are not tight the battery will not take a charge fully.in order to get the battery to charge fully you need to put on a trickle charge 2.0 amp max over night.the little atv batterys will not except a charge and hold it if charged with a faster amp.also check the water level in battery