PDA

View Full Version : carribean vacation

250ex13
12-07-2010, 06:04 AM
where would you guys suggest for a summer vacation to the carribean? going with the girl, her mom and some lady. it'll mostly be me and the girl alone. we're thinking san juan or aruba right now.

what are some of your experiences in the carribean?

HELP!

quad59
12-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Virgin islands!! Puerto rico is a nice place but full of crime and bs

finsteratv
12-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by quad59
Virgin islands!! Puerto rico is a nice place but full of crime and bs
virgin islands
this time of year id say any place thats warm:p

Raptorchick
12-07-2010, 06:57 PM
I have been to the Carribean and it was amazing!

Barbados is beautiful and has awesome beaches, snorkeling and scuba diving.

Grand Cayman Island also has great beaches, excellent snorkeling and scuba diving. Also several rum factories you can tour.

Jamaica is very scenic and nice as long as you stay away from where the cruise ships dock. Climbing Dunn's River Falls is fun, but watch out for the HUGE spiders overhead!!!:eek:

St. Thomas is a nice island with decent beaches and good shopping.

Puerto Rico is nice during the day, but it is advised you do not go out at night unless with a large group.

SpasticR450
12-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Jamaica's sweet! 16 is the drinking age. People walk around with weed trying to sell it to you haha. They offer free samples! And there's signs saying do not pet the cats because theres so many wild house cats. And im toled the people with the nicer houses are the drug dealers. :confused:

jrspawn
12-08-2010, 06:39 PM
St Croix all the way! Went there 4 years ago for my honeymoon and ever since, we make several trips back a year!

suck my pipe
12-09-2010, 04:11 AM
The Bahamas was ok. There will be people trying to sell you stuff every where you look. If you where to go to the Bahamas be sure to stay at the Atlantis.

ridered11
12-09-2010, 09:09 AM
I would stay away from the Bahamas and Jamaica, Bahamas in particular. Place is just trashy and ghetto, not my idea of paradise.

Virgin Islands is definitely the way to go. I also really enjoyed flying down to Miami and driving through the keys and staying in Key West for a while.

gamaster
12-09-2010, 10:49 AM
go to TURKS & CAICOS OR THE VIRGIN ISLANDS STAY AWAY FROM MEXICO AND BAHAMAS

suck my pipe
12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
If you are looking for paradise head to Hawaii.