PDA

View Full Version : NJ Riding

jmpk
12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
My buddy and I just bought ATVs for ourselves and our 7 year old sons. It's been a blast riding with the kids but it's getting old riding the same very small piece of land we've used to get the kids familiar with their atvs. We're ready to move to a larger riding area and I was hoping someone would share info on where we could go. We're in Central NJ and willing to travel. We're extremely responsible and not looking to blow anyones spot out. If anyone is willing to share please advise where to park so we don't alarm anyone and also what the best way to enter the area is. Thanks in advance.

John
jk317@comcast.net

CJM
12-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Kinda late in the season now to go, it was flurrying today down here in the freehold/jackson area and im pretty sure yesterday was my last ride (way to cold!)

If we go ill hit ya up tho, we go to a spot in jackson but you must know people to get in.

jmpk
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Snowing here today in Woodbridge to. We were out this past Saturday kids were wet/cold but didn't want to give up it was great. Let me know.

CJM
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
If I do go Ill make sure to make a post about it. If not then Im making a post about riding sometime in the spring.

Riding yesterday was brutal, my hands still hurt from the cold.