PDA

View Full Version : wikileaks

bmxican345
12-04-2010, 06:28 AM
thoughts?

CJM
12-04-2010, 09:24 AM
leaked purposely and the guy who they pinned it on is a patsy.

chucked
12-04-2010, 09:43 AM
its all a conspiracy man

Rich250RRacer
12-04-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't feel we or anybody else in the world is really ENTITLED to know anything. These things are kept secret as a matter of national security. To release them is nothing more than a way to embarass our country. No good comes of it. I say there should be a bullit put in the head of the idiot who runs Wikileaks and anybody who helped him. And I'd be willing to bet the FBI or the CIA already has that planned. I hope they put the order in a memo where these a-z-zholes can see it.

ZeroLogic
12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
I don't feel we or anybody else in the world is really ENTITLED to know anything. These things are kept secret as a matter of national security. To release them is nothing more than a way to embarass our country. No good comes of it. I say there should be a bullit put in the head of the idiot who runs Wikileaks and anybody who helped him. And I'd be willing to bet the FBI or the CIA already has that planned. I hope they put the order in a memo where these a-z-zholes can see it.

My thoughts exactly.

Sjorge450R
12-04-2010, 04:32 PM
hahahaha a conspiracy????lets me serious. Arrange leaked this and thats the truth. I for one hate the idea of letting everyone know everything, but in the state of our world. Everyone needs to know what others are thinking because we all hide way too much info from each other.

There are many potential allies in the middle east that we NEED to be friends with, and releasing info that shows that others feel the same as we do about certain counties definitely helps us.

Now the information regarding our country.....like most researchers and such have been saying; Its more of an embarrassment for us than anything.

CJM
12-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer

you think it was stolen info someone leaked you are mighty wrong. Like I said they PURPOSELY let the info out. Someone doesnt find that amount secret documents by chance.

Have a looksee at this website for a bit..http://partners.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20001203mag-lexicon.html

Notice, what its about and then wonder..do you really think you know or even have a clue wtf is going on?

slightlybent47
12-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Probably a decoy to keep us occupied while something else is going on.

BlaineKaiser450
12-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Probably a decoy to keep us occupied while something else is going on. That's what I'm thinking.

Ichoptop
12-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Until you have read the memos then you dont have a intelligent opinion.

Stop listening to the media, lemmings.

CJM
12-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by slightlybent47
Probably a decoy to keep us occupied while something else is going on.

Real or not its to take our attn away from something else.

01 250exman
12-06-2010, 05:28 PM
lots of interesting stuff on there I think its cool, it will be shut down sooner or later it will be just a page in the history book.

lasher45
12-06-2010, 06:21 PM
It won't be taken down anytime soon. Right now the servers are located in Sweden and as of right now they have no intentions of taking the servers down. Even if they do Assange can move them from country to country. Even if every country in the world prevents him from hosting the Wikileaks website there, the last option would be Peer to Peer (not sure if that was the right name, but essentially using multiple computers to sustain the website)

Not to mention his "poison pill" backup plan if any government tries to shut the site down or if he is detained. Its locked down with a 256 digit key that was deemed unbreakable by the Department of Defence. If the password is let out it means anyone can access data and files relating to Guantanamo Bay, Afghan military ops, Bank of America and the BP oil spill.

RATPACK Z400
12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Its funny that the OBAMA crowd has known for 6 months about it coming out and have done NOTHING but come out with a statement after the leak !they could have stopped it ,they knew where his hideout is blow it up and arrest anybody connected but they did nothing sure seems strange ! It could be a part of a plan the progresive,s been working on for yrs kill the goverment from inside out then you got all the people in place to take over and turn it into what the progressive movement wants goverment run everything! Obama,s in on it! just my theory! dont you liberial democrate retards get offended!

slightlybent47
12-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Didn’t obama say he was going to make the government more transparent?

lasher45
12-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Assange has been detained in London. He turned himself in today to clear the sex crimes charge put against him. His bank account has been frozen, PayPal donations to Wikileaks are no longer transfered, and Mastercard is also blocking transfers to Wikileaks. He's being held on bail for between $160,000 to $320,000. Assange's lawyer is saying that if he is killed or brought to trial then a digital "Thermonuclear device"(the poison pill in my last post) will be released. It contains government files containing the names of spies, sources and informants along with unpublished papers on the Guantanamo Bay detention camp and papers belonging to BP and the Bank of America.

Who knows whats going to happen now.

suck my pipe
12-07-2010, 07:21 AM
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/