PDA

View Full Version : anyone still buying moto?

Honda5
12-02-2010, 05:42 AM
I'm picking up a moto this weekend in a trade with a friend and don't think I can keep it (need room for the RZR) he bought it new on 02 or 03 and never rode it much then in 05 we were at Va. beach race and the crank locked. it sat for awhile then we put in a 450 ATK crank and cyl and it may have 1 hour on it after that. he robbed the tires and wheels to put on his new ltr because they were still like new so it's just on some roll around tires. It runs great and looks great I'm just wondering is it worth selling or would I be better to keep it and a sell something else.

cannondale27
12-03-2010, 09:42 PM
If all the original Moto stuff is on it and you have a title it could be worth more than most other quads.Nothing is worth much though right now no matter the brand.Can you post a picture?

Honda5
12-04-2010, 05:40 AM
I hope he still has the title. and other then tires/wheels and the front bumper it's just like he got it. it might be a week or two before I pick it up, I don't have any room in the shop.

racermike311
12-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I have room in my little one bay shop, Dave!

Honda5
12-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I might need the room. The Rzr is in and I am going to try and pick it up Saturday befor the party.