PDA

View Full Version : four play atv

Pappy
02-10-2003, 05:51 PM
hey i got in a few sets of the new brake line holders from four play atv. C&D sent out the billet ones and a set of red anodized to me. i REALLY like the rubber "grommet" thet protects the finish on the a arm. i suspect its there to help keep the unit in place as well , but you cant deny that having a product that keeps your parts looking good wont help sell them:p i installed them on a set of a arms i had just pc'd and cranked them down. they didnt move and left absolutely no marks on the a arm. i would have to rate this product a solid 10 out of 10!!!!! you would have to get in touch with four play atv or buy them thru the site sponsor C&D racing ....but they deffinately got a great product here!!!! heck...they even send 2 spare rubber grommets as spares...very nice touch

muff
02-10-2003, 06:18 PM
wow thats awesome, makes me wish i had extendend a-arms and stainless steel brake lines

toby400ex
02-10-2003, 08:57 PM
purdy

Juggalo
02-10-2003, 09:14 PM
i want a 4 play swingarm! those are so nice!!

K_Fulk
02-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i want a 4 play swingarm! those are so nice!!
They are nice a buddy of mine had one and some of there a-arms and steering stems on his raptor... nice stuff. When I get a chance i'm gonna go up to his shop.

02-11-2003, 08:18 AM
I just found these....:eek:

http://www.meszmoto.com/

Pappy
02-11-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I just found these....:eek:

yep...im waitin on them myself. that price is killer. i saw the picture of them yesterday...they look nice. damn, he is getting into making all kinds of stuff. im gonna have to call him...id like some billet parts designed...and i would imagine he can get it done. id like to see a billet kill switch that mounts to the bar clamp....that doesnt cost a small fortune.

Doibugu2
02-11-2003, 08:30 AM
Pappy,

That is what Bob's background is in at meszmoto. He has been doing fabrication stuff like that for a long time. I know you probably already know that. But I bought a bunch of stuff from him, and had many a converstations with him.

Pappy
02-11-2003, 08:48 AM
yeah he seems like a great guy with a growing business. ive liked all his stuff ive seen so far. i try and talk with him atleast once a week...damn nice fella.

he really gets cranked up talkin about making new products...thats a good thing...cuz if he is excited about what he is doing then we should get some kickass products:macho

02-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

he really gets cranked up talkin about making new products...thats a good thing...cuz if he is excited about what he is doing then we should get some kickass products:macho

Exactly..He's out to see what we want and need and was tellin me..If I think of anything or here of someone wanting something or even improving on a product then he'll make it...:eek: I plan on helping him as much as possible in designing and testing products for ATV's..:)

Doibugu2
02-11-2003, 10:59 AM
Rico, your just looking for some free stuff!:eek:

02-11-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Rico, your just looking for some free stuff!:eek:

I don't expect nothin fer free...:D Cheap yes, but free NO:)

.. And for that comment you have 2 punches in the arm coming to ya at hatfield...;) :D

Doibugu2
02-11-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Rico
I don't expect nothin fer free...:D Cheap yes, but free NO:)

.. And for that comment you have 2 punches in the arm coming to ya at hatfield...;) :D

LMAO...how bout a beer instead of some punches?

tants
02-11-2003, 03:22 PM
pappy how much?

Pappy
02-11-2003, 03:26 PM
tants...i believe the four play ones from C&D RACING are $32 ...but ask them cuz i really didnt pay attention on what they cost me