Pitster
Raptor
Apex
Drr
JB mods
Typhoon
Cobra
Honda

CC limits currently being considered are 2 stoke 90cc limit and 4 stroke 150cc limit or 160cc limit due to the Pitster Z155 engine.(Air cooled 4 stroke engines only).

***There will be no CRF150R engines allowed in this class***

ANYONE with questions on this class or any other classes at Dade City contact Mr. Randy Yoho at dcrmx@aol.com 352-588-4697.
Thanx for your interest ;)

swamp
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM
thats sounds like a fun class...... is there an age limit maybe i could compete in it :p

FISH ON!
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Sounds like Dade City has the right idea. Way to go !! Hope you get a good turn out and I'm interested in what machine will be the best in that tough group. I need to hook up with the Georgia gang and make a trip down there.

Logan #34's Dad
12-02-2010, 05:50 AM
I've been told our local series (C.R.A.) is considering a class change here as well. I guess they are making it simple. Run what cha brung as long as the machine is with-in the CC limits of the class and the rider is with-in the age group.
MiniQuad 70cc
MiniQuad 90cc

zach R 7x
12-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
I've been told our local series (C.R.A.) is considering a class change here as well. I guess they are making it simple. Run what cha brung as long as the machine is with-in the CC limits of the class and the rider is with-in the age group.
MiniQuad 70cc
MiniQuad 90cc

I heard the same thing, what I was told (top secret) alot of people are not going to like!

I would love to see C.R.A do run a class like this, it would bring in alot of riders on off weekends of the nationals. We would love to stay local if the competition was good but the thrill of running the nationals will always pull us in!

quadnana7
12-05-2010, 05:31 AM
This class should take off. Great job Rob for proposing class and Dade City for opening new class.

mushinracing
12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
thats great we will be running the series next year in that class. ya gotta love when a buckeye comes down and runs with the gators or is it a indian not sure but great people in the tampa area. lots of fast kids great weather and awsome people. if ya get a chance to come to fl bring your quad theres somthing always going all over the state for quads and racing

and no i dont work for the Fl dept of tourism.

Ryko racing
12-07-2010, 02:59 PM
CRA SHIFTER CLASS SOUNDS GOOD...

Ride1Rob
01-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Just alil update on the class. The cc limits have been set at 90cc 2stroke/ 155cc 4stroke (Air cooled engines only). The season begins the 15th but unfortunately for us all of our parts haven't arrived :( . Should be a very exciting and fun class to run and we can't wait to run it as well.

double duce
01-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I have a cobra with a cgr motor and jb swing arm for sale in Brooksville. Motor is new no time on it.
This will have you ready for the 15th