PDA

View Full Version : new atv video game (Pure 2?)

mcwilly
11-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Buddy of mine emailed this to me.....it's called "Nail'd" but it looks just like Pure to me.

video link (http://naild.deepsilver.com/#index.php/us/videos.html)

I havent seen any 'official' word on this game (at work, no access to facebook, twitter or gaming sites). Sorry if this has been posted before.
Looks too fake/arcade style to me, but with two kids in the house, I'm sure we'll pick this one up just as we did with Pure.

Latemodel32
11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
i wouldnt waste your $$ on it looks stupid

honda400ex2003
11-30-2010, 05:17 PM
i think it will be awesome. the games like reflex are awesome for realistic but it is great to rip on something that is fake too. I hope they have actual machines again like they did in pure 1. that game was epic for mods. best i have ever played in that department. steve

Tommy Warren
11-30-2010, 06:29 PM
graphics are junk, realism is junk, its just junk.....man it looks stupid....who jumps over an air balloon? I think its a CHEAP pure rippoff:rolleyes:

lasher45
11-30-2010, 07:22 PM
And I thought Pure was a horrible game....This is 10x worse. The gameplay doesn't even look fun for 10 minutes let alone have it being worth $60 for a piece of junk.

Sorry but I'll stick with Reflex until (if) a second one comes out. That's the most realistic ATV/Bike racer out there and even that game had some problems with the ATV realism. If you want a real racing game buy Gran Tourismo 5 or stick with Reflex. Don't waste $60 on this game.

BlaineKaiser450
11-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Looks gay

mcwilly
12-01-2010, 09:47 AM
It's just for entertainment, guys.
Nobody said it was a "real" racing simulator. It's a video game racing ATV's. I suppose people shouldnt play Mario Kart either because, afterall, how can a giant gorilla race a go-cart against a giant turtle and plumbers through castles and fantasy worlds? Or the "Dirt" series either for that matter if we're only playing games for the "real" factor.
I'm sure I'll have a good time playing this game with my kids just as we did/do playing Pure and ATV/MX Reflex and the other ATV/MX games.
We have Gran Turismo 5 as well as Need for Speed racing simulators....and honestly, the kids get bored with those games pretty quickly.
Not trying to start any arguments...just saying. :D
EDIT: I checked IGN last night and according to their website, the release date was 11/30.