PDA

View Full Version : District 16 4-stroke Quad B

jleable
02-10-2003, 04:43 PM
Their are a couple of MX tracks in my area and i was thinking of entering a race. The classes they have for quads are Quad B 2 and 4stroke and quad A. I have been having trouble finding info on this class so I was wondering if any one knew what rules or regulations there are in terms of what you can do to your quad performance wise for the quad B class?

krazykurtk
02-12-2003, 06:09 AM
The sky is the limit as far as mods for D16. The division is just a skill level division.

Check this out though...

Press Release from the Marathon Off-Road ATV/Motorcycle Club
2003 Wisconsin Quad Series Announced

Wisconsin ATV competition is racing to the “next level” in 2003 with the release of the tentative event schedule for the Wisconsin Quad Racing Championship Series. For the first time in decades, Wisconsin quad racers will have a dedicated ATV race series, culminating with the Wisconsin State Quad Championship at the Embarrass River ATV Park in Tigerton, WI. September 20th.

Starting at the Tigerton facility with the first point race of the series June 7th, it continues with events at Sugar Camp Track & Trail near Rhinelander, WI. and continues to Gravity Park in Chilton, WI.. On August 23rd at Gravity Park the W.Q.R.C.S. Points event will also be part of the Quadlympics weekend at the multi-use facility.

The Tentative Schedule:

Tigerton – June7
Gravity Park – June 14
Sugar Camp – July 5
Gravity Park – July 12
Tigerton – July 19
Sugar Camp – August 2
Gravity Park (Quadlympics) – august 23
Tigerton (Wisconsin State Quad Championship) – September 20

For more information visit www.motobill.com or www.fantasymoto.com, or call 715-355-6120 ext 123

William Bell
Marathon Off-Road ATV/Motorcycle Club

jleable
02-12-2003, 05:11 PM
thanks for the info, since i live in menomonie the tracks I was probably going to will be in wheeler and arkansaw. I'll look into the new quad series.