PDA

View Full Version : What else does life wanna throw at me?

trailrider894
11-29-2010, 09:30 PM
I have been on amoxicillin for 14 days to get rid of some sort of viral infection i got at college a few weeks ago, and i finally got better two days ago and now i am feeling like crap again... Anyhow just letting everyone know that the land i ride on was just sold, so i now have no land to ride on and am feelin in the dumps... BTW Keep my little sister in your prayers, she got the chicken pox wednesday, and then got a bad case of reacurring croup cough so they took her to the E.R. at my local hospital but they couldn't treat her because of the viral infection that chicken pox causes so she was taken by Ambulance to STL Childrens Hospital Thursday and was injected with more steriods than i think is healthy.... Anyhow she is better now but still has a hard time sleeping and breathing. Don't wanna come off as a wimp, but life has taken a rough turn for me things just keep sliding downhill...

CJM
11-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Tough time man, I feel for ya. Hope everything gets better, it usually does-just give it time.

honda400ex2003
11-29-2010, 09:35 PM
x2 steve

trailrider894
11-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Yep, i am debating with the Coast Guard and Army on contracts and things right now because i want to do something with my life before i get to old to say i wish i had. I have plans to work with the border patrol in FL. I am really hesitant with the Army though, because deployment is guranteed and with this Korea stuff going on.... :ermm:

YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
11-29-2010, 10:03 PM
I found out I have Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, then to add to that I have Tennitus in my right ear, it seems to get louder daily. Today I strained a tendon in my wrist and can't work overtime right now. (5+ hours O.T. daily)

SRH
11-29-2010, 10:47 PM
it can always get worse, life is all t he stuff you dont plan on

slightlybent47
11-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Sorry to here man, I hope things get better. My ex pot smokin anti government, party hardy nephew went in the army 10 months ago and he loves it. He loved boot camp and is still in school and still has a little over a year of school left before deployment if at all. Just because you join doesn’t mean you’ll be deployed to combat. Hang in there man.

CJM
11-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Coast guard is very good or so I hear. Friend of mine went originally as a cook and now is a gunner and he always is some kinda swat boarder kinda guy-like a fast reaction team person who boards boats. He loves it and says the only sucky thing is if you get sea sick.

400exrider707
11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SRH
it can always get worse, life is all the stuff you dont plan on

Truer words were never spoke.

trailrider894
11-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by CJM
Coast guard is very good or so I hear. Friend of mine went originally as a cook and now is a gunner and he always is some kinda swat boarder kinda guy-like a fast reaction team person who boards boats. He loves it and says the only sucky thing is if you get sea sick.

Agreed... I do not know if i get sea-sick yet because i have not spent time on the water in anything other than ski-boats. I just wanna do something crazy like work for the border patrol or something... I am just fed up with things and wanna go away and have some fun but be challenged at the same time.

Kickstarts-suck
11-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by SRH
it can always get worse, life is all t he stuff you dont plan on

^^^^^^ I think about this all the time when Im having a bad day. ;) Be thankful its not worse.

wild250rman
11-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by trailrider894
I have been on amoxicillin for 14 days to get rid of some sort of viral infection i got at college a few weeks ago, and i finally got better two days ago and now i am feeling like crap again... Anyhow just letting everyone know that the land i ride on was just sold, so i now have no land to ride on and am feelin in the dumps... BTW Keep my little sister in your prayers, she got the chicken pox wednesday, and then got a bad case of reacurring croup cough so they took her to the E.R. at my local hospital but they couldn't treat her because of the viral infection that chicken pox causes so she was taken by Ambulance to STL Childrens Hospital Thursday and was injected with more steriods than i think is healthy.... Anyhow she is better now but still has a hard time sleeping and breathing. Don't wanna come off as a wimp, but life has taken a rough turn for me things just keep sliding downhill... try prayer

trailrider894
11-30-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by wild250rman
try prayer

Ha ha everyday homie... I am a christian... Pretty recent thing though. Still have a mouth sometimes when i'm not thinking, but working on it.

wild250rman
12-01-2010, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894
Ha ha everyday homie... I am a christian... Pretty recent thing though. Still have a mouth sometimes when i'm not thinking, but working on it.
good to hear hang in there things will get better for all of you. it dont seem like it right now but it will. lots of prayers for your sister, you and your family. take a good long ride or tinker with your quad and clear your thoughts.:)

Rcrazy
12-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by wild250rman
try prayer

That right there is your best advice!!! Just remember "He's never early, but He's never too late!"

muddy400EX
12-02-2010, 10:15 PM
ya. i found out pretty early that life sucks,lol

KAWIRYDER
12-05-2010, 01:11 AM
Life is what you make of it!:D

trailrider894
12-05-2010, 08:34 PM
well just a little update on life, which hasn't gotten better. lol still praying and thanking that i don't have it worse, but since my last post i have had a SEVERE allergic reaction to Amoxicillin and have been in and out of the E.R. since thursday. I have a rash from head to toe and am struggling with breathing. I was given a Predizone shot and put on Predizone tablets, and on top of that benadryl, so i am suffering from severe anxiety issues and can hardly sit still.... I started feeling bad again today and i went in and the doctor did a strep test and it came back positive, so now i get to deal with strep also... lol My girlfriend and I are dealing with some tuff times right now with stuff and that really stinks because we have been together for quite a while now and i hate the way things have been going for us. Just keep me in your prayers because things just keep getting worse, but i am praying and looking up hoping that God will show me some good stuff!! Ironicly, an older man at the church i have been attending gave me a really really nice black leather bound Bill Bright study bible which is pretty awesome!! the footnotes are kinda cool just to get a different take on what you read. Well anyway guys, enough ranting for tonight because i gotta get to bed so i can try to heal myself... Seeing that i was up all night last night because of my medicine. Thank the lord for the XBOX 360 i finally bought...

CJM
12-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Not much else I can say other than I hope you get better and you have now found out your allergic to ammoxicillian which is actually a good thing.