PDA

View Full Version : 2003 300ex

FutureRacer
11-29-2010, 07:33 PM
I have a 2003 300ex for sale I used to trail ride with only. It does have some problems but overall is not in bad shape. It has almost brand new razor tires on the rear Douglas red label front rims maier yellow rear plastics. The major problem is that the motor smokes. It runs fine it just smokes on the start and then it will quit smoking after awhile. It also needs a new key harness as well as solenoid. I'm really strapped for cash so first 1100 takes it. I just bought the tires less than a month ago. My number is 2172422024 feel free to text or call anytime. Thanks I'd like for it to be gone before the weekend. May be interested in trades just depends what it is. Thanks again

FutureRacer
12-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Someone make me an offer and come pick this thing up! it would be a great parts quad if you dont even wanna fix it! i need this thing outta here im sick of looking at it

FutureRacer
12-02-2010, 04:24 PM
If you come get it this weekend ill let it go for 875. THIS WEEKEND ONLY! I need it gone because I have bills to pay and christmas shopping to attend to! thanks guys!