PDA

View Full Version : pa coal hill area riders

jayman63
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
found this article, anyone who rides these areas might find this interesting.
http://standardspeaker.com/news/law-breaking-atv-riders-remain-elusive-officials-say-1.1062304

Thumpin440ex
11-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I think it is pretty ****ty how alot of people can mess up a good thing.. I have been riding in hazelton PA a few times, was always waved too by locals, never had any issues with any body.. However we respected the place, rather then run around like idiots.. I do feel that they bash ATV's a bit hard in alot of places.. I feel a ATV is just as safe as a car on the street.. Alot has to do with the idiot driving it.. Of course alot of people run from the po po's when they get lit up.. I have done it, so have people I know.. But people in cars, motorcycles do it alot more..

John

jayman63
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
i agree. But theres no need to speed up and down the streets. there is plenty of land back in quarrys to mess around with. I ride up there every so often and havent had a problem, hope this doesnt change things

Barrymaxx
12-01-2010, 05:17 PM
*******s and idiots making everyone look bad like usual.

That area will become more and more patroled the more chat there is about it online.

DONT post your riding areas and parking spots on line.

I know of a place that gets over 10 trucks parked there on weekends. That spot was initially spoken about online, and it has now spread to everyone and will be busted real soon.

We dont need people from other states coming here to ride, they should be fighting for their own riding areas.

As for that article, theres a lot of false info in there. The main dumping and littering issue is all local people. Riding late at night and getting alcohol involved is also locals. Nobody brings up their quad and a truck full of construction supplies and dumps it on a trail.