PDA

View Full Version : computer help please

flyin#5
02-10-2003, 03:04 PM
alright anyone who knows some good stuff about computers i need your help. someone hacked into my hotmail account. (not the one i use for my website for all those ppl who e-mail me there) this guy is now fing up everything. i have over 130 contacts on messenger and of course hes been talking to them and its a matter of time b4 he messes something up bad. so does anyone know how i can stop him or hack my address back?? i dont know if this is something that should be posted so pm me or something. at first i thought hotmail deleted me or something but then my friends told me there was someone on my account that wasnt me. im really poed and if this kid had any sense of mind hed give me my account back b4 i went over there and beat the living snot out of him.:devil :grr :grr :grr

FourFiftyFour
02-10-2003, 03:06 PM
contact hotmail/msn and let them know what happened... i would do that first

Nausty
02-10-2003, 03:09 PM
do what she said, I think they have a help area on hotmail and maybe at least you can get them to shutdown the acount. Also if you know him personally i'd get physical:D

JLanphear
02-10-2003, 03:10 PM
Change 'yer password...it's probably somebody you know, that knows your password.

-Josh

flyin#5
02-10-2003, 03:25 PM
i knew you guys would say contact hotmail so thats what i was doing as i posted that and im still writing it. i know this persons name but ive never heard of them but im gonna look in the yearbook. if i see who it is they will get the smackdown on them:D and i cant change my pass cuz they changed it along with my secret Question.:grr i mean me and my friends have played jokes like this b4 finding out each others pass but i havnt been able to get into it for a couple weeks and i know its not any friends cuz they would at least say something or hint toward it.

Striker49
02-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Yeah, like they said...the best thing to do is contact the Hotmail Staff with the problem. They should be relatively quick about it, they have pretty good customer service, if thats what you want to call it. I may be wrong though.

NDrider
02-10-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by flyin_400EX
i cant change my pass cuz they changed it along with my secret Question

You might be SOL, since he has changed your password and secret question. He probably changed all your other info too. If the hotmail staff can help, it may take 48 to 72 hours for them to get back to you. I used to do tech support for hotmail.:D

Good luck.

flyin#5
02-10-2003, 04:20 PM
i just checked my mail and they sent an automatic e-mail thing and said theyll get back to me soon....

flyin#5
02-12-2003, 04:24 PM
woohooo they blocked the kid and i think i might get my account back! i sent that hate mail for nothing i guess! oh well he needed a scareing anyways
Help

Account Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize, but your account is temporarily unavailable. This delay does not affect the entire site or relate specifically to your account, but the machine that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. We do not expect this delay to last much longer, so please continue to check our site for your account status.
We will do our best to make your account available as quickly as possible. We appreciate your support, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

© 2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise