PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE send me my parts, or send me a refund!

CorvetteZ06
11-26-2010, 03:34 PM
To a Burgard Cycle Rep:

This is by no means a thread against your product, I have your A-arms, a swing-arm, and a steering stem on 2 of my 250R's, and the quality is excellent. I am writing this thread in hopes that you will please send me my parts, or refund me my money. I know that you are busy, and that is a good thing in our current economy and I am happy for your company, but I am a returning customer, and I deserve better customer service than this (actually, any paying customer should get good service).

9/30/2010 at 1:50pm I ordered an Aluminum AtV stand and 4- Honda tie-rod ball joints from your company. You had a special for the month of September for free shipping, which you honored for my order.

10/12/2010: my credit card was charged $158.95 by Burgard Cycle for the above listed parts I ordered. I expected that once my card was charged, the parts should have shipped the same day.

10/18/2010 at 12:50pm : I spoke to a Burgard Cycle employee who stated the items I ordered were shipped.

11/2/2010 at 12:33pm : I spoke to a Burgard Cycle employee who stated to me the items I ordered were shipped and I should see them any day now.

11/4/2010 at 9:38pm: I sent an e-mail to your E-mail address that is listed on your website, I sent a very professional and courteous e-mail stating that I just want the items that I have ordered. I did not receive a response to my E-mail.

11/26/2010 : Its been 2 months now, Please just send me my parts, or refund my money, that's all I want at this time. Please p.m. me if you have any further questions.

- Joseph Rega

burgard rep
11-27-2010, 01:42 PM
pm sent

CorvetteZ06
11-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by burgard rep
pm sent

I still have not received it yet, PMed you back, Thank you.