PDA

View Full Version : ww3

250ex_dan
11-26-2010, 10:15 AM
ww3..?

derekhonda
11-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Yup. In the red corner we have the united states and south korea. In the blue, china and north korea.

Good thing obamas in charge, maybe he'll avoid it by giving them both a golden key to our country.

CJM
11-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yup. In the red corner we have the united states and south korea. In the blue, china and north korea.

Good thing obamas in charge, maybe he'll avoid it by giving them both a golden key to our country.

Scary thought isnt it?

I hope ya'll got some beans, bullets and band-aids incase it comes home!

C41Xracer
11-26-2010, 12:28 PM
the scary part is from the looks of it this might happen, we'll see over the weekend when the military execise happens

Quad18star
11-26-2010, 08:08 PM
China has to flex it's muscles and get North Korea back in line... and they will do it.

China is a fairly new industrialized country and right now they depend on resources from North American countries and our allies to continue their growth. We are supplying them with 99% of the fertilizer they need to grow their crops to feed their citizens. We supply them with all the metals they need to build their infrastructure and right now we are supplying them with the production of goods which is fueling their economy because of the low value of their dollar.

As it stands right now , China NEEDS all the other industrialized countries (which are mostly all allies to north american countries) to continue their growth. If they decide to engage in a war and partner up with North Korea, they will set themselves back 70 years and not gain the world power status that they are trying to achieve.

derekhonda
11-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah I just read another article. China aparently just said stay 200 miles off our coast and there is no problem, which is great. In march after the last n korea scare, they said stay about 600 miles away. For some reason, they don't like our presence close to them, even though we aren't there for them. I understand it, kind of, but I would think they know we aren't there for them period and would give us the green light, or even better, back us.

ZeroLogic
11-27-2010, 07:52 AM
They are all ****ed up. Everyone over there in that little part of the world. Its something in the water.

trick450r
11-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
China has to flex it's muscles and get North Korea back in line... and they will do it.

China is a fairly new industrialized country and right now they depend on resources from North American countries and our allies to continue their growth. We are supplying them with 99% of the fertilizer they need to grow their crops to feed their citizens. We supply them with all the metals they need to build their infrastructure and right now we are supplying them with the production of goods which is fueling their economy because of the low value of their dollar.

As it stands right now , China NEEDS all the other industrialized countries (which are mostly all allies to north american countries) to continue their growth. If they decide to engage in a war and partner up with North Korea, they will set themselves back 70 years and not gain the world power status that they are trying to achieve.

my thoughts exactly. The last thing china wants to see is our economy drop off any more than it already has. We already owe them massive amounts of money. Im pretty sure they want it back lol.

Quad18star
11-27-2010, 09:17 AM
I don't think it's the fact that they don't want to see the American economy drop off , more the fact that they don't want the manufacturing to be pulled out of their country. With a large portion of the North American manufacturing, as well as the European manufacturing taking place in China, it would hit them real hard if the companies pulled their manufacturing from China. Right now they rely on us to keep them going and they know it, that's why they've kept their currency so low ( other nations at the Summits aren't happy about this fact).

Also China is growing their infrastructure. They are building up their urban areas, adding essential services to rural areas in the country and this takes resources which they don't have. China is the #1 importer of base metals and potash (fertilizer) and one of the top importers of oil. And where do most of these resources lie? Here in North American soils. A war would put a halt to them having access to these resources and as I mentioned, set them back decades which is something they DO NOT WANT.

China knows that North Korea is doing something to jeapordize their stance as a world superpower and will not allow NK to do that to them. Essentially this is why they've allowed the US military to enter closer into their waters.

North Korea pulls off these little stunts a few times per year. With their leader ready to pull the pin and his successor ready to take over, it's Kim Jong-il's way of showing that he's still in power and that the north is "strong". Who would want to go out and leave a legacy of failure and no empowerment? Think about it.

feuerstack411
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM
There wont be a war, especially between the U.S and China.
Both countries NEED each other.
We need China to produce cheap schieß for us, and they need us to hire their cheap labor, unfortunately.
A war with China would be a very very bloody war.

North Korea is just being stupid. They're just "flexing their muscles". We used to do it all the time during the Cold War era just to remind the USSR and other rising Asian countries (China, NK, etc) that we can, and will ruin your day.

If North Korea wanted a war, they would of already started it. A war between the two Korea's would be devastating to South Korea (our allies, a very developed country). Seoul ( South Korea's very modern capital city, think Tokyo) is only 25 miles away from the DMZ. If NK wanted a war, they would have aimed their artillery at Seoul which would lead to destruction. Right now NK is just being dumb.

CJM
11-27-2010, 12:52 PM
If NK even so much as launched 1 missile they would be a giant parking lot for a millions years and they know it. But thier leader is a the biggest idiot on the planet so who knows.

slightlybent47
11-27-2010, 06:38 PM
I herd there just flexing there mussel like they have in the past. I think there is supposed to be some kind of summit coming up and there trying to use this as some kind show of force in order to gain political leverage.

Pappy
11-28-2010, 03:15 PM
NK's Leadership=Small penis Syndrome

416exfreak
11-29-2010, 05:11 AM
North Korea's leadership needs a bullet in the brain.:chinese: