Home Depot
32pc wrench set $19.88
10pc LED light set 9.88

Walmart
Flip video camera $99
Gran turismo 5 $55

fasterblaster09
11-25-2010, 08:10 PM
I planned on going get a tool set, but I have most of what I need, just missing a few open end wrenches. I might have to check out home depot

madsmokey12
11-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I could use the Tool Set

finsteratv
11-25-2010, 08:28 PM
my first pair pair of spy goggles:D

Kickstarts-suck
11-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Yea Im slowly replacing all my tools.

madsmokey12
11-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
my first pair pair of spy goggles:D

i love spy i need to get some goggles. But im getting a pair of Smiths i have a Sponsor with them

XCRacer236
11-25-2010, 08:52 PM
I am going to get some stuff for my girlfriend at Sephora and Bath and Body Works, lmao. then going to Sears to get a stool on casters for my dad when he works on the quad.

Kickstarts-suck
11-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by XCRacer236
I am going to get some stuff for my girlfriend at Bath and Body Works, lmao.

lol I just went last week. Buy 3 get 3 free.

For my GF not me.. :chinese:

finsteratv
11-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
lol I just went last week. Buy 3 get 3 free.

For my GF not me.. :chinese:
Its alright you dont need to lie :p
we know its for you;)

Kickstarts-suck
11-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by finsteratv
Its alright you dont need to lie :p
we know its for you;)

Im sorry but I just love to smell like "Twilight woods" and "Japanese cherry blossom".
:D

Kickstarts-suck
11-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Omg.. 1 hour sleep... 4:30 am.. Better be worth it!

Pappy
11-26-2010, 06:15 AM
LOL SUCKERS:eek: :D

I ordered everything online, same or better pricing and free shipping out the whazoooo!

And no fat chicks to look at:devil:

trick450r
11-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
LOL SUCKERS:eek: :D

I ordered everything online, same or better pricing and free shipping out the whazoooo!

And no fat chicks to look at:devil:

Ahhh beat me too it...

In this era with computers and technology you guys still go to the mall? come on! haha

Kickstarts-suck
11-26-2010, 07:40 AM
I had no idea you could order everything online.. :huh

Well turned out great. Worst place was Walmart at 5am.

Got the hookup at Sears. 200 piece tool set for the same price as the 154. $99.00 and a free toolbag :p

bens250ex
11-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Im sorry but I just love to smell like "Twilight woods" and "Japanese cherry blossom".
:D

i love the vanilla one that comes out at christmas....

Kickstarts-suck
11-26-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by bens250ex
i love the vanilla one that comes out at christmas....

Actually thats my favorite. :p

slightlybent47
11-27-2010, 04:47 PM
I saved 100% on everything! I didn’t buy squat!!! http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10165.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

RATPACK Z400
11-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Come on you guys dont want to stand in front of store at 5.00 am to get trampled to death by abunch blacks tryng to get big screen tv? Wheres the fun in it !Did you see that fat white guy get run over, thats just plain stupid they walked over him with no regets /sorrys.Last yr another white guy got killed (CD players) that should never happen .

300ex_#387
11-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
Come on you guys dont want to stand in front of store at 5.00 am to get trampled to death by abunch blacks tryng to get big screen tv? Wheres the fun in it !Did you see that fat white guy get run over, thats just plain stupid they walked over him with no regets /sorrys.Last yr another white guy got killed (CD players) that should never happen .

Your right.....It's totally the black peoples fault......:ermm:

Kickstarts-suck
11-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Your right.....It's totally the black peoples fault......:ermm:

lol

It wasn't bad at all for me. No crazy people no running. Just like crowded day. Bestbuy had really long lines but they moved pretty good. Walmart sucked... Sears I was the only one in line.

But I guess thats because there wernt any black people :huh

250ex_dan
11-29-2010, 08:49 AM
haha!!!
thats too funny!
i bet you didnt get a head-ache either!

CJM
11-29-2010, 09:52 AM
I never understood what was so great about black friday.

Most of the stuff is older inventory that didnt sell to well in the summer that they have some of it left and are now giving away just to get rid of it. Also my fav is the fact they often have like 5 of the item and thats why you gotta be there all night waiting for some stupid tv. Plus these days you can buy everything online for near the same price anyways.

I guess Im behind the times, no lcd/plasma/led tv, no surround sound, my dvd player is like 10 years old, my computer is one I built 5 years ago, etc. Electronics are cool, but a tv that costs as much as a so so used car-I dont think so. My philosophy always to wait till the newer tech came out, then buy the older stuff since its cheap. Im still rocking the 32 in tube tv lol.

250ex_dan
11-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by CJM
I never understood what was so great about black friday.

Most of the stuff is older inventory that didnt sell to well in the summer that they have some of it left and are now giving away just to get rid of it. Also my fav is the fact they often have like 5 of the item and thats why you gotta be there all night waiting for some stupid tv. Plus these days you can buy everything online for near the same price anyways.

I guess Im behind the times, no lcd/plasma/led tv, no surround sound, my dvd player is like 10 years old, my computer is one I built 5 years ago, etc. Electronics are cool, but a tv that costs as much as a so so used car-I dont think so. My philosophy always to wait till the newer tech came out, then buy the older stuff since its cheap. Im still rocking the 32 in tube tv lol.
exactly!
if you buy an ipod for 180,the next moth it wont be so valueable because technology is always changing and they charge top dollar for it.
Might as well just wait a little and not regret spending 500 $ on a new tv,when it will end up being old in about a year
i would raher wait,my .2

CJM
11-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Thats how I been doing it for years and Ive been quite happy.

My computers I build myself and they would cost at least 4 gs if I had to buy a similar HP or dell (its quality of parts vs quantity). Even tho that dell, hp or whatever is cheap and good my homebuilt would spank it.

Ipods lol, I wouldnt even have one unless my brother gave me his 4g mini like 4 years ago.

My cell phone is old as dirt, should it break I have a nice upgrade discount or I can reactive my old one which is ok but a bit abused.

Why do people need huge HD tv's and junk when they are so $$$$. Wait a bit the tech will be just as good for most and the prices will be LOW.

300ex_#387
11-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by 250ex_dan
exactly!
if you buy an ipod for 180,the next moth it wont be so valueable because technology is always changing and they charge top dollar for it.
Might as well just wait a little and not regret spending 500 $ on a new tv,when it will end up being old in about a year
i would raher wait,my .2

Your not paying top dollar for it. They are selling these items discounted. No regrets there when your getting it cheaper then you prolly ever will.

RATPACK Z400
11-29-2010, 06:34 PM
I want a new tv myself Im still rocking the tube aswell but played that black-ops on cousins "46 Lcd man that looks awesome! Cant wait to get one just not trying to get trampled to death to get one,Ha ha will wait there on sale this winter.

Kickstarts-suck
11-29-2010, 07:10 PM
There was alot of people at bestbuy getting crazy deals on TVs..

Im good though. I have a 60" plasma in the "gaming room" With surround sound. I love it playing badcompany 2.