PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I need some help...

Striker49
02-10-2003, 01:12 PM
Yeah, you guys read that right...I need help for once. :o

I need a slogan for my "design company"...or whatever you want to call it. Just something short and to the point, but not something to original b/c I do not want something that everyone else has.

Ive been using Striker49 LTD. Designs, so think of something based around a Design company I guess.

lol. Thx in advance. Im really needing it b/c I plan on making a t-shirt design for myself, unless other people want one... ;)

Anyways here is the rough design that I have at the moment. I plan on putting the slogan under the Striker49 LTD. Designs text.

Thx again. :)

Pappy
02-10-2003, 01:15 PM
strike force designs:confused:

i suck at these things:ermm: :confused2

Striker49
02-10-2003, 01:15 PM
BTW, if anyone has a pic of that Nacs machine, could you post or give me a link to it. I seemed to have lost the original pic and I want to do some tweaking to it. Thx.

EDIT: Hey Kenny, I was thinking of a slogan something similar in idea to this... "For all your designing needs"

But everyone has that, lol. Im not creative, thats why you guys have to help me. :p

Pappy
02-10-2003, 01:22 PM
yeah you are good enough to get cocky...maybe have ...."we will kill the competition....but we have no room to hide the bodies" under yer name:scary:

lol...im sure some peeps will give ya a ton of ideas:cool:

Striker49
02-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
yeah you are good enough to get cocky...maybe have ...."we will kill the competition....but we have no room to hide the bodies" under yer name:scary:

lol...im sure some peeps will give ya a ton of ideas:cool:

ROFL...im not that good. There are several people on here than can better me if they want. *cough* Wiredmini. ;)

Thx though Pappy. :)

YamaWarr0121
02-10-2003, 01:33 PM
www.danacreechracing.com

its on the first page..i think its the same pic..

Striker49
02-10-2003, 01:53 PM
Anyone got the full rez pic? Someone did a piss poor job editing that one. :(

02-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey add quadstop.com to you list of sites.. :D

Striker49
02-10-2003, 03:55 PM
*Bump*

NDrider
02-10-2003, 04:07 PM
How about just Striker Designs? Thats short and to the point.:)

Striker49
02-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Wait a second, maybe I confused some people. :o

Im keeping Striker49 LTD. Designs. But I want a slogan to go with it, not to replace it.

Like MSN for example:

Company: MSN 8
Slogan: Its better with the butterfly.

Like that. Maybe that cleared things up?
:)

Sorry im ramblin so much guys. Just trying to get this done so I can get it made. :cool:

Thx again.