PDA

View Full Version : a message from rausch about the march 2nd h/s race

QuadRacer041
02-10-2003, 12:34 PM
i emailed rausch about some questions i had about the mar 2nd race and they replayed askin me to post the info here too.
so here it is:

some like a good deal too me

what time is registration? - 7:30 am

are bike and quads running? - yes, but not at the same time

what time do quads run? - 11:15 am

will the course include any of the mx tacks? - no

will the mx tracks be open for other riders to use that day? - yes, and race participants are welcome to use the tracks as well.

Thanks

Mark Deery
Sales Manager, RCMS
mark@rauschcreekracing.com
570-682-4600

:D i hope i dont get too tired out playin on the mx track before the race lol :devil

Ex'r Marlin
02-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by quad041
:D i hope i dont get too tired out playin on the mx track before the race lol :devil LOL's Lou... Yeah, don't be breaking anything either, like a clutch cable!:eek: Thanks for the info... I look forward to Rausch Creeks hare scramble on March 2nd.:)

QuadTrix6
02-10-2003, 01:10 PM
hey is that a sunday i might come down to check out the race and ride the MX track, i just hope i can get the day off :uhoh: :uhoh:

QuadRacer041
02-10-2003, 02:17 PM
marlin, i ordered and extra mechanical cable and have an extra lever that i will have on the truck with me from now on. if the hydro brakes, ill be makin a quick pit stop to switch cables and levers, i WILL make it further then i did at the last race, :D

yea trix, thats a sunday, one of my freinds that was at long island the day we were all there will be coming and riding the mx track since his bike isnt set up for xc.