PDA

View Full Version : www.quadsponsor.com

nwi45
11-22-2010, 08:21 AM
Has anyone used the site 'www.quadsponsor.com'? I used to use sponsorhouse but just came across this new site.

ATVMX33
11-22-2010, 03:45 PM
i signed up and got 3 decent offers without sending any requests haha

nwi45
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM
I signed up. Thought it was pretty cool to see a ATV-oriented site. If anyone on here is looking into signing up on a sponsor site like Sponsorhouse, take the time to check this out. Someone taking a chance on a quad only site.

madsmokey12
11-22-2010, 08:43 PM
you get anything out of it?

madsmokey12
11-22-2010, 08:44 PM
my buddy was Sponsored by amsoil i would love that free oil is nice

madsmokey12
11-23-2010, 06:32 AM
i signed up and got a Sponsor. and nice one i say too Oneal MX pretty sweet

trailrider894
11-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by madsmokey12
i signed up and got a Sponsor. and nice one i say too Oneal MX pretty sweet

Ha yeah they are cool, but they screwed me over a good one. Needless to say i won't be re-signing with them.

madsmokey12
11-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by trailrider894
Ha yeah they are cool, but they screwed me over a good one. Needless to say i won't be re-signing with them.

Damn dude what happened? i didn't do anything yet about it

blaster12s
11-23-2010, 11:25 AM
http://quadsponsor.com/profile/blaster12s

trailrider894
11-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Damn dude what happened? i didn't do anything yet about it

The guy who is charge of the sponsoring is a jerk. I called them up to ask a question and he acted like i was dumb and he had better things to do. So i was going to order some stuff, but they didn't have anything as far as my sizes go so i called and the same guy picked up and he was a jerk again. I then told him how i felt and that i will carry out my contract, but AXO wants me bad and they have been calling my cell like every two weeks asking if my O'Neal contract is up so they can pick me up.

madsmokey12
11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by trailrider894
The guy who is charge of the sponsoring is a jerk. I called them up to ask a question and he acted like i was dumb and he had better things to do. So i was going to order some stuff, but they didn't have anything as far as my sizes go so i called and the same guy picked up and he was a jerk again. I then told him how i felt and that i will carry out my contract, but AXO wants me bad and they have been calling my cell like every two weeks asking if my O'Neal contract is up so they can pick me up. [/QUOTE

thats bullcrap u didn't get anything out of it. they sent me a Contract and i get 45% all their gear .i didn't sign yet and this kinda turned me off. O'Neal is alright their gear is ok i wouldn't pay full price i rather go with fox. there is no Reason to sign anything if you don't get anything in Return and Get Treated like Crap if i was you i would call up O'Neal's Head Rep and tell him Your Experience with their Sponsorship rep

madsmokey12
11-23-2010, 05:24 PM
i just got another contract sent to me by Twin air. well see what happens

trailrider894
11-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Just make sure you read the fineprint and be timely with mailing in the forms and stuff. Order your stuff soon and post pictures... It'll make any sponsor LOVE YOU!

madsmokey12
11-23-2010, 10:06 PM
yea one problem i haven't gotten a mailbox or a PO box yet. owned the house for years as a Investment and we ended up moving here a few months ago and i guess some one jacked our mailbox:huh . and there wasn't really a reason to buy another one. might have to go get one

blaster12s
11-25-2010, 09:20 PM
how do you review the offer before acception ?

madsmokey12
11-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by blaster12s
how do you review the offer before acception ?

im not Sure how that works right now i got 4 Companys that want to sponsor me O'Neal for 45% -Twin air for 30%- Smith Optics for 50% -and Gaerne for 45%. i would really like to get a Amsoil Sponsor. i know it's not much but it's a good company to have with you

trailrider894
11-25-2010, 10:16 PM
im not Sure how that works right now i got 4 Companys that want to sponsor me O'Neal for 45% -Twin air for 30%- Smith Optics for 50% -and Gaerne for 45%. i would really like to get a Amsoil Sponsor. i know it's not much but it's a good company to have with you

You must realize that once you sign with one apparal company like O'Neal you have to talk to O' Neal about getting sponsored by Smith Optics because they both sell goggles... So if you sign O'Neal, your smith optics will be out and Gaerne. You won't get any big sponsorship stuff yet, unless you can post results. I currently have, Pivot Works, Hotcams, Vertex Pistons, O'Neal, Pro Armor, Kalgard and DWT. You have to make yourself sponsorable... trust me a sponsorship from DWT is hard to come by, and i did it without race results. Write good resumes and POST UPDATES and make a good profile....

madsmokey12
11-25-2010, 10:40 PM
You must realize that once you sign with one apparal company like O'Neal you have to talk to O' Neal about getting sponsored by Smith Optics because they both sell goggles... So if you sign O'Neal, your smith optics will be out and Gaerne. You won't get any big sponsorship stuff yet, unless you can post results. I currently have, Pivot Works, Hotcams, Vertex Pistons, O'Neal, Pro Armor, Kalgard and DWT. You have to make yourself sponsorable... trust me a sponsorship from DWT is hard to come by, and i did it without race results. Write good resumes and POST UPDATES and make a good profile....

yea im not sure what im gonna sign i thin O'Neal is gonna be out im not in a big rush to get sponsored

trailrider894
11-25-2010, 10:43 PM
yea im not sure what im gonna sign i thin O'Neal is gonna be out im not in a big rush to get sponsored

Yeah O'Neal makes good stuff, but the guy is just a jerk. You might try it and you can always find out if you can back out, if not you got some really cheap gear outta the deal.

madsmokey12
11-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah O'Neal makes good stuff, but the guy is just a jerk. You might try it and you can always find out if you can back out, if not you got some really cheap gear outta the deal.

yea im gonna think about it hows it work they send a contract to my house?

trailrider894
11-26-2010, 07:56 AM
yea im gonna think about it hows it work they send a contract to my house?

No you sign it online Digitally and you might have to print something out and send it in.

nwi45
11-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Has anyone ever gotten an offer from any other company besides smith, twin air, and gaerne? It seems to me like thes might be the only 3 company on the site that use it.

trailrider894
11-26-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by nwi45
Has anyone ever gotten an offer from any other company besides smith, twin air, and gaerne? It seems to me like thes might be the only 3 company on the site that use it.

Hookit.com is better.

QuadJunkies
11-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Im still waiting on alot of replies on my kids portfolios.. Im hoping they do something soon as I need to have some custom graphics made and this is the hold up.

So far were looking at for 2011 :
HMF
Fox shox
CP Pistons
DWT
Fly Racing
Scott USA
Maxima Oils
Team Axles
BRM Off Road graphics
ODI Grips
Hinson Clutches
Anytime Fitness
Les Schwab Tire Center

QuadJunkies
11-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Hookit.com is better.

Hookit is ,but Sponsorhouse was much better as far as the site goes.
I hate the way hookit has theres set up. its confusing . I wish they would improve it personally .

One thing to keep in mind too peeps is that companice are given a sponsorship budget . They all do it a little differently, but most have a Silver ,Gold and Platinum kinda deal . Sorta like entry level, Intermediate and Pro level support. Thats how alot of support is determined .

madsmokey12
11-27-2010, 03:00 PM
i really would love to be Sponsored by Fox and Amsoil. Even just a Little Discount would be nice i need a New Helmet and it's like $450 ill end up buying it anyways but a Discount would be nice tho