PDA

View Full Version : LT80 AC nerfs and 2.5" 3/120 wheel spacers

hawaiianbasshed
11-20-2010, 06:27 PM
thinking about selling these so checking for interest.

these nerfs were rubbing our front tires on hard turns, we DO have 2.5" wheel spacers on front that I didn't want to remove. and I have a set of DG nerfs that clear with our setup so I just put those back on.

I bought these new maybe 2-3 months ago. I got a pretty killer deal on them so I'd do $50+ ship on the pair. it should be cheap as they're small and aluminum so relatively light... I CAN get it boxed up and get a quote if someone is interested but I don't see it being more than $25. These are pretty new condition. was on the bike for maybe a full 8hrs of riding max.

the 2.5" wheel spacers these were on the bike when I got it. and I pulled them off the back as the back was 4" wider than the front even with the 2.5" wheel spacers on the front so I think it was throwing cornering off. don't need them. I'll throw in the hubs with the stud extenders and lug nuts a well. I think these hubs could be extended or something. they are quite a bit larger than the ones I replaced them with off one of my spare LT80 stock axles. these are in a pretty used condition. so they're functionaly fine but look pretty rough. $40 shipped usps priority mail flat rate box to any of the US 50 states and will do $30+ actual shipping to anywhere else.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u175/hawaiianbasshead/11-20-10lt802.jpg?t=1290302798

hawaiianbasshed
11-28-2010, 11:21 PM
$70 shipped on the nerfs

$35 shipped on the spacers

both are obo

looking to get rid of these in favor of other toys :D I'd trade the spacers for a new set of boyesen reeds if you pay $10 for me to ship them... reeds could ship 1st class airmail as they're light enough and would only be $2 to ship.

nerfs I'd trade for something of similar value as well. not sure what... I need really.. maybe some front 4x144 wheels that're straight. 10x5 4/1 offset. not sure what else I'd need lol. I have parts all over the place. front wheels can ship here relatively cheap.

f150dan
09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Will you take 80 shipped to TN 37659 for all of it?

hawaiianbasshed
09-09-2011, 10:32 AM
all of this stuff was sold on ebay, forgot to update the thread.

sorry!

hawaiianbasshed
10-02-2011, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by f150dan
Will you take 80 shipped to TN 37659 for all of it?

I can actually get you a set of AC nerfs and bumper brand new from the owner of the shop that closed. I go to his house to buy stuff from time to time and actually just picked up some tires for my yamaha 750 cruiser, just put a white wall rear on it today matter of fact. but yeah, lmk if you want it, I don't remember what it was price wise but for brand new it was hella cheap! I had tire rubbing issues though and fitment sucked as well. I wouldn't need/want to make anything off the deal, just getting the two of you something you want would be enough for me :) I don't know if he's computer friendly but I may swing by his place tomorrow on my cruiser so if I do I'll talk to him about it. I wanna pick up some other stuff possibly so I'll ask him what he wants for the nerfs ect... hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com is my email if you wanna get ahold of me. thanks man!

Tom

LT80
10-02-2011, 08:33 AM
FYI:: Tom is a great guy to deal with!
Honesty and fairness is rare now days. :)

f150dan
10-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by hawaiianbasshed
I can actually get you a set of AC nerfs and bumper brand new from the owner of the shop that closed. I go to his house to buy stuff from time to time and actually just picked up some tires for my yamaha 750 cruiser, just put a white wall rear on it today matter of fact. but yeah, lmk if you want it, I don't remember what it was price wise but for brand new it was hella cheap! I had tire rubbing issues though and fitment sucked as well. I wouldn't need/want to make anything off the deal, just getting the two of you something you want would be enough for me :) I don't know if he's computer friendly but I may swing by his place tomorrow on my cruiser so if I do I'll talk to him about it. I wanna pick up some other stuff possibly so I'll ask him what he wants for the nerfs ect... hawaiianbasshead@yahoo.com is my email if you wanna get ahold of me. thanks man!

Tom

Can you get me a price on nerf bars and bumpers then? Thanks

hawaiiysr
10-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Hay Tom he got any rear quad tires? Mx kine? 8 or 9" rim 18 profile.