PDA

View Full Version : 6 year old chinese boy lives alone

wantablaster
11-20-2010, 05:18 PM
http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/stories/guangxi-chinese-aids-orphan-a-long.html

"His parents died of AIDS and he has HIV so no body else wants anything to do with him. His only friend is his dog. This boy gathers firewood, cooks, baths and studies for himself.

When you think you have it bad, there's always someone who has it worse."

As sad as this story is this kid is a badass, what were you doing when you were 6 years old?

SpasticR450
11-20-2010, 07:30 PM
But hows he get food and light power? And *** wipe? :chinese:

Quad18star
11-20-2010, 08:41 PM
Pretty crazy story. When you have no choice but to grow up ... well then you grow up. This should be a story that's presented in every high school in North America. Too many teenagers that still rely on mommy and daddy to cook them dinner, make their beds and do their laundry.

On a side note ... I am the only one that noticed he has satelite TV? :confused:

Quad18star
11-20-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by SpasticR450
But hows he get food and light power? And *** wipe? :chinese:

If you read all the way through the story it says that elders in the village make sure he enough food and clothing.

wantablaster
11-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
On a side note ... I am the only one that noticed he has satelite TV? :confused:

I noticed the satelite there but didn't see any tv.

feuerstack411
11-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Wow. That would NEVER happen in this country. The government would take care of the kid, not just shove him off for him to die because he's HIV positive. Just further proof of how backwards China is.

Props to him though.

I am disgusted by the fact no one will help this kid.

SRH
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by feuerstack411
Wow. That would NEVER happen in this country. The government would take care of the kid, not just shove him off for him to die because he's HIV positive. Just further proof of how backwards China is.

Props to him though.

china???

were backwards, were number 1 for preserving idiots and tards and making the productive members of society take care of them

...thats backwards to me, weak die , strong survive

feuerstack411
11-21-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by SRH
china???

were backwards, were number 1 for preserving idiots and tards and making the productive members of society take care of them

...thats backwards to me, weak die , strong survive

Yeah I guess you're right, we are a pretty backwards country. While this 6 year old kid teaches himself how to read and write, we got people like you who can't even type with proper grammar, or sentence structure.

snacob14
11-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah I guess you're right, we are a pretty backwards country. While this 6 year old kid teaches himself how to read and write, we got people like you who can't even type with proper grammar, or sentence structure.

lol

dirtrider77
11-21-2010, 09:22 PM

fav person of day award

SRH
11-21-2010, 10:31 PM

:rolleyes: how many times did you spell check that before you copy and pasted it over

idk personally if had hiv, rather than learn to read and write, since more than likely im going to die within a few yrs ,i would most likely find a way to kill myself , rather than read and write and see how many hardships my poor *** can endure before i die a slow death with no one by my side

but yeah...uh i guess everyones definition of intelligence is different

:ermm:

SRH
11-21-2010, 10:37 PM

Props to him though.

why would you waste money on a kid who could infect more ppl and is going to die anyway!!!

im not saying its not sad or awful but get real

416exfreak
11-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah I guess you're right, we are a pretty backwards country. While this 6 year old kid teaches himself how to read and write, we HAVE people like you who can't even type with proper grammar, or sentence structure.

Sorry.:chinese:

dirtrider77
11-22-2010, 08:02 AM
there are some heartless sons of b***** on here.....

personally i think we should end there (as in you heartless sobs) lives, and sell your belongings and invest that money into aids/hiv, etc disease treatments.

just my thought

Quad18star
11-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Grow up guys. This nonsense of argueing is getting old.