PDA

View Full Version : How can u beat this?

madsmokey12
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
this guy is selling Brand New 110cc ATVS for $599 obo how can u beat that.... i kinda wanna buy one and Beat the **** out of it

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/mcy/2058196665.html

SRH
11-18-2010, 09:58 PM
there junk and if youll buy them in bulk any joe blow can pick them up for 200 a piece youd be better off buying a old lt 80 or trx 90 for the same price

madsmokey12
11-18-2010, 10:08 PM
still im just saying for a Brand new ATV lol u couldn't pay me to build one for that price. they might be piece of Shawank . but if it runs it's a hell of a deal for parents to buy for their kids... i Agree with with you if i got a mini ATV i would get a honda or Name brand

SRH
11-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by madsmokey12
still im just saying for a Brand new ATV lol u couldn't pay me to build one for that price. they might be piece of Shawank . but if it runs it's a hell of a deal for parents to buy for their kids... i Agree with with you if i got a mini ATV i would get a honda or Name brand

you can put a piece of dog **** in a box and put it on the shelf in wal mart ppl might buy it til they find out what it is, doesnt matter that its new

jcs003
11-19-2010, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by SRH
you can put a piece of dog **** in a box and put it on the shelf in wal mart ppl might buy it til they find out what it is, doesnt matter that its new

LMAO!

RATPACK Z400
11-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Some are good for the price like the kasumes,there motors are honda copys got one now im rebuilding for future. son is too small now but the parts are cheap and easy to fix, the motor are exact copys of hondas that mean the parts are interchangable they use the old atc 70,90,110 motors. yes some are junk but for the price awesome .if you get son/daugther one and they grow out of it your not spending 2grand 2-3yrs later for the next size up compare honda,yami,etc 2grand for mini when they (chinese quads) sell for 5-6 hundred and parts are cheaper to get yes if there racing you,ll get an apex etc,but for trail riding there great !dont listen to people that never had one!

SRH
11-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by RATPACK Z400
Some are good for the price like the kasumes,there motors are honda copys got one now im rebuilding for future. son is too small now but the parts are cheap and easy to fix, the motor are exact copys of hondas that mean the parts are interchangable they use the old atc 70,90,110 motors. yes some are junk but for the price awesome .if you get son/daugther one and they grow out of it your not spending 2grand 2-3yrs later for the next size up compare honda,yami,etc 2grand for mini when they (chinese quads) sell for 5-6 hundred and parts are cheaper to get yes if there racing you,ll get an apex etc,but for trail riding there great !dont listen to people that never had one!

there not exact, alot of parts will interhchange, but i beleive honda has patented there oil delivery system and a few other things on those motors that really make them last

ive dealt with at least 50 of these things, you either have electrical problems, clutch problems, the plastic will fade and become brittle and break regardless, and if non of that fails you might potentially kill your child when a poorly casted spindle breaks running over one of the dogs chew toys in the yard, or some portion of the ****ty constructed frame fails such as the steering stem

RATPACK Z400
11-27-2010, 06:44 AM
For some reason China can illigally copy anything they what and nobody does anything about it ,but those motors are exact copys !They have 20 different manufactors copying the same honda motors 70,90,110 Most the parts are made there anyway. Kazume is the best ive seen so far look on there website you,ll be amazed at the price,s I can buy an entire motor for $150 cant beat that ! for $500 for kids quad they,ll use a couple yrs its a great price for someone that doe,st have $2000 to spend for there 5yr that might not like riding that much.

RATPACK Z400
11-27-2010, 07:15 AM
Look up micro/mini quads on E-bay there,s a canadian manufactor that makes a quad called the GIO mini beast 110 its a honda copy motor with dual a-arms ,disc brakes,shocks with res, lights that work, remote shut-off,DUAL PIPES looks awesome for a $1000.00 You cant get alot of those componants on the otherbrands .There,s so many more companys too that are making these mini quad its crazy! Iwouldn,t waste 2grand on mini from honda etc thats crazy when you can get one for 5-6 hundred .Unless your kids racing then you would get apex,cobra etc .The honda ,yami,etc mini,s are junk! for 2 grand IMO.

SRH
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
they can copy anything honda doesnt have a patent on i believe..

but i think hondas patents are only in asia or something...some setup like that...not in the states thats why the other japanese manufactuers couldnt use there chain adjustment til the patent ran out in 06...but the american companies like polaris and cannondale could...

same deal with those small motors,i know a few yrs ago at least the motors were basically the same except honda patented the oil delivery system and some other stuff which they couldnt copy i read this on planet minis awhile back