PDA

View Full Version : suggestions??

426kidz
11-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey guys, I just sent my stering stem to pappy to get coated silvervein, and i just ordered my new yellow plastic. That being said I need to know what colors I should go with when it comes to my +2 rolldesign a-arms. I wanna do one color on the bottom and one other color up top. The frame is factory color for now.any ideas?????

Pappy
11-18-2010, 11:48 AM
Oh man, its so hard to say...its your ride, you need to get the colors you are happy with and we will coat them!:D

Scro
11-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Blue, in my opinion, is the only color that look good with yellow plastic besides the neutral colors (black, silver, white, etc.). With the steering stem being silvervein, I would lean towards doing the a-arms in that color also. Most people who do two different color a-arms, have a dark color on bottom and lighter color (or chrome) on top. If you are set on doing different colors, maybe do a lighter colored silvervein (close to stock color, with a little black thrown in) on top a-arms and steering stem, blue bottom a-arms, and a blue/grey/white graphics kit to tie it all in? Just a thought.

426kidz
11-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Very good suggestion man, my bro's old 400ex looked kinda like that, here is the pic. idk im i like it or not??? just dont wanna mess up and have it look dumb.

426kidz
11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Very good suggestion man, my bro's old 400ex looked kinda like that, here is the pic. idk if I like it or not??? just dont wanna mess up and have it look dumb.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k599/426exkid/olllll.jpg