PDA

View Full Version : someone help me?!?!?! please read

sprt400ex
02-09-2003, 10:13 PM
to make this short, what i need help with is my future. i want to own a motorcycle/atv/dirtbike dealership, but i dont no where to start. im hoping someone can lead me in the right path. i know quite a bit of mechanics skills. i had a nice garage but my house recently burned down leaving me with nothing. i practically lived in my garage, now i dont have anything so i have to start over. im almost 17 but i want to get some advice. please help me out

thanks a lot

JOEX
02-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Get a job at a dealership first and work a few years there to see if that is really what you want to do. You're still quite young and what you want to do for a career will likely change several times in your life.
I was in my mid twenties before I decided to go into the food service full time. 10 years later, i'm kind of taking a break from it. I'm still in the business but not seriously for now. I'm still tossing around the idea of getting my own business, but it's ALOT of work and takes up most of your day to day life...not much time for hobbies and "fun" stuff.

Joe

sprt400ex
02-10-2003, 08:44 AM
thanks a lot i really apprieciate it. any more ??