PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on a 2004 YFZ 450?

madsmokey12
11-16-2010, 07:04 PM
im looking at this this 04 YfZ 450 i can get it for 3,000 let me know

Alright we got an 04 YFZ 450. This quad truly is race ready. Hopefully I can remember everything.

Tag Handlebars
OMF beadlock wheels with Hoosier tires in the rear and Dunlop on the front. also have two more sets of rears and one set of front tires.
+2 Lonestar A arms
+1 Lonestar rear axle
Lonestar Nerf Bars
Full Elka Long Travel suspension, suspension is fully adjustable on the fly or by adjusting the nitrogen in each shock
Houser steering stem and steering stabalizer
Pro Armor Kill Switch
13:1 Wiseco Piston
Joker Racing Clutch and Clutch Basket
re-jetted
DG X2 Full Exhauste wrapped in header wrap. Tired of cookin my leg
DG front grab bar
Has had both cam and oil mod
Don't remember the carb size we have changed carbs to many times to remember
Hot Cams
Everything is powder coated
As you can see the extras are well over the asking price of this quad. There are no issues with this quad. It was built to run and run hard which it does well. I promise short of a all out drag quad nothing around here will touch you whether on the track on the trail or on a 300ft strip. If you want you can come out and ride it to see for yourself as long as you have cash in hand, for obvios reasons.I need to get rid of this quad quickly I've had a recent issue and unfortunately need to let the quad go and go asap!!!! I will also drive to meet you halfway up to 150 miles away from myself. I also have a tri-fold I'll through in. Not interested in trades, cash only and no low ballers this is a serious machine

madsmokey12
11-17-2010, 09:40 AM
i need some ideas i dont wanna get stuck with junk

blaster12s
11-17-2010, 09:43 AM
doesnt sound like a steal. but not a bad deal at all.

madsmokey12
11-17-2010, 10:00 AM
yea i try to offer him 2750 he couldn't do it. one thing i liked about the bike was the elka shocks i know they are not cheap. kinda the reason i want the bike