PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else in the Heartland getting sick of snow?

Striker49
02-09-2003, 09:18 PM
Im bout sick of it. Yet another 4 inches. :mad: I think this makes 8 or 9 snow days to make up this year. We havent had this much snow in a decade, and I dont remember ever havin this many days out.

Our school board went ignorant I guess b/c we got 4 inches last Thursday so we didnt go that day. Friday the school gets the bright idea to keep school in for the day. :rolleyes: Every county around us was out as well. Ended up with 4 stuck busses, 4 fender binders, an entire 2 parking lots and the school entrance roads coated in black ice, and a ***** load of tire spinnin from my truck.

I like snow, but this is just stupid. *sigh*

Anyone else sick of the stuff? :ermm:

02-09-2003, 09:19 PM
you whiners, try living in the northeast, weve had snow since dec

frogburner
02-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Striker,,
your not the only one disliking the snow,,, I am sick and tired of it,,, I am ready for spring to get back to County road crusin at night,, I think thats almost better than anything,, I just love crusin with your buddies all side by side down the road,,,

Striker49
02-10-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
you whiners, try living in the northeast, weve had snow since dec

Yeah, but you guys are supposed to get alot of snow....we arent. This is unusual to recieve this much snow.

There is bout 5-6 inches out on the deck...I just took this pick a few mins ago.

sweet300ex
02-10-2003, 04:53 AM
you guys should consider yourself lucky, we are having the worst winter we have ever had in PA, i havent seen dirt since November

hondaracer31
02-10-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
you guys should consider yourself lucky, we are having the worst winter we have ever had in PA, i havent seen dirt since November

Sweet300ex, how old are you?

Just wondering cause I can remember when we used to get REAL winters but that was probably before your time.;)

None the less, I am sick of snow! :grr
I haven't worked in 3 months, and I LIKE my job!:D

spincr4hire
02-10-2003, 06:37 AM
Yep, sick of it...:grr
bring on spring!

300exryder
02-10-2003, 07:33 AM
who cares ...... ive got realtors

DirtDiggler
02-10-2003, 10:08 AM
Snow sucks! We are supposed to get a lot too but it still sucks. We average just over 100 inches a year and we beat that mark at the end of January. Sometimes we get flurries all the way till the middle of April which also sucks. I want summer!!!

Diggler

Quadfather
02-10-2003, 10:33 AM
I'm sick of the snow as well. The only thing that keeps me going is, when we have a bad winter like this, the Walleye fishing is always really good when spring finally shows up.

DirtDiggler
02-10-2003, 10:49 AM
Whatever it takes to have something to look forward to. We are already counting down the days.