PDA

View Full Version : Best Exhaust

motoxchamp
11-15-2010, 11:54 PM
I know this question is asked quite frequently and the general concensus is that the Dasa, Rage, and Rossier are the best. However, I spoke with Dee at Rage Racing (he is the one that builds the Dasa exhaust). I was told that the Titanium Yosh exhaust for the 450r put out better HP numbers across the powerband. He said he cant remember the exact exhaust but said that the Ti exhaust put out better numbers than the Aluminum. Have any of you heard of this before or confirmed it?

trompen542
11-16-2010, 12:56 PM
Barker exhaust, puts out the best power, best torque curve, all at 96 db, we have tried a lot of the others, and this was the best ama pro legal numbers we saw.

quadnut20
11-16-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by motoxchamp
I know this question is asked quite frequently and the general concensus is that the Dasa, Rage, and Rossier are the best. However, I spoke with Dee at Rage Racing (he is the one that builds the Dasa exhaust). I was told that the Titanium Yosh exhaust for the 450r put out better HP numbers across the powerband. He said he cant remember the exact exhaust but said that the Ti exhaust put out better numbers than the Aluminum. Have any of you heard of this before or confirmed it?

Yoshi Puts out better numbers than Dasa ?? I`d have to see the data to believe that!! My Venom pipe rocks

Butter
11-16-2010, 09:03 PM
He's right. RideTRPdotcom will come on and confirm this. Dee told him the same thing, and they're very close friends. Will most likely be my exhaust for next year.

fmfhonda250r
11-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Dasa builds rage's pipes. I have tried dasa,rage,yoshi( like 3 different one's),fmf,sparks(few different ones),white bros,duncan,motoworks,drd,2 brothers,hindle,venom,bub,rossier,hmf. I have tested so many pipes it's crazy. I have found out through my testing for all hp on my mx quads that the dasa and the rage are the best pipes out there. I end up cutting 4 inches off the can from my dasa pipes to make the best power. Thanks just what i have found from rding and testing on the dyno. jmho

11-17-2010, 07:12 PM
ive ran several different pipes for mx and dee has done my motors ever since i started, dasa makes the pipes for dee,however the difference between the rage and dasa pipes are in the head pipes dees is different both are great pipes, i just bought a yosh full system for mine and i love it, i think it works the best with the motor package i have right now, doesnt stop pulling

motoxchamp
11-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by fmfhonda250r
Dasa builds rage's pipes. I have tried dasa,rage,yoshi( like 3 different one's),fmf,sparks(few different ones),white bros,duncan,motoworks,drd,2 brothers,hindle,venom,bub,rossier,hmf. I have tested so many pipes it's crazy. I have found out through my testing for all hp on my mx quads that the dasa and the rage are the best pipes out there. I end up cutting 4 inches off the can from my dasa pipes to make the best power. Thanks just what i have found from rding and testing on the dyno. jmho

Did you test the Ti version and which year and model quad where you you testing the Yosh pipe on?