PDA

View Full Version : youtube

stuntin andy
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
is it just me or is every vid on youtube of 300ex's doin wheelies... do yall know of any good vids?

Tyler01
11-17-2010, 04:29 PM
After thinking about it . . . that is true. All they do is do wheelies and thats it. I like seeing just some ordinary riding occasionally.

rooster300ex
11-18-2010, 06:07 PM
If i had a video recorder. I would make a vid of more then just wheelies.

Grimzella
12-10-2010, 06:04 PM
well i can say this,, i have a 300ex and a kfx 400 gas shocks all around.. and thats the key to my story.. lol. suspension is terrible on the 300ex. i mean, i usually get tossed off the 300ex if i hit a jump wrong, like sideways a bit.. not flat..or climb a steep hill, with say.. a big root, or rock sticking out.. on the 300, my front end would bust way high up in the air,, and i would have to jump off to the side. now with the kfx 400, no problems like that.. my suspension just absorbs the roots and rocks, and when i jump.. even if i land sideways, i still manage to stay on with not much shock or recoil.

My idea: the reason you dont see many 300ex videos are becasue peeps that do them kind of stunts you want to see, are doing them on more powerful and more "stable" suspension type quads. i love jumping my kfx.

just my opinion.