PDA

View Full Version : DCMX mini quad vid

greenmachine70
11-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Here is a few laps of the first moto of the 100cc stock appearing class. My son started 2nd on the black DRR. There is a double in the middle of the track where the he separated himself from the pack who would not attempt it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfFHm7r7vys

Ride1Rob
11-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Colb has come a long way in his riding. You have alot to be proud of Steve. Even if he doesn't win the overall you should be thankful how he stayed in the fight. Great job guys

hwf-racing
11-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Colby , you rode great . I can't wait to see you race next year in the Blaster/ Raptor class. The way your riding has progress it should be a easy tranisition and be giving the top riders fits. Derek

greenmachine70
11-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
Colb has come a long way in his riding. You have alot to be proud of Steve. Even if he doesn't win the overall you should be thankful how he stayed in the fight. Great job guys
I am very proud of his progress Rob, if he had a better crew chief he probably would have locked up the overall by now...LOL;)
We dropped as far as 9th just about 5 races ago and we actaully have an outside chance at the title. I would have never thought it possible had you asked me in August.
I am glad we will probably be out of Blaster/Raptor before Jam gets there. He will be soooo far ahead of all the other kids when he moves up because he has been shifting competitively for 2 full seasons now.

greenmachine70
11-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by hwf-racing
Colby , you rode great . I can't wait to see you race next year in the Blaster/ Raptor class. The way your riding has progress it should be a easy tranisition and be giving the top riders fits. Derek
Thank you Derek, Colby is setting here reading this. He appreciates everyones support. You also have a lot to be proud of with Hunter. He is a contender at every race. Not to mention he is a great kid, we enjoy his company at our camp.