PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Race Ready TRX 450ER

alexberndt771
11-13-2010, 04:21 PM
For Sale is my 2006 Honda TRX 450ER.

This machine is COMPLETLY race ready. I will list off all the parts on it.

-Frame has been gone through and welded in any wearable spots. Custom painted sky blue along with the sub-frame. The A-Arms are Janssen +3 long travel. I use Elka triple rate shocks, with rebound and compression adjustments. The shocks were re-built less than 10 hours ago. They are set up for a 170lb intermediate-pro rider. The rear suspension is dual rate elka with the linkage. The swingarm is a Janssen +3/4 in., painted honda silver. Rear suspension is remote reservoir, fronts are piggy back. All of the bearings in the swingarm were also replaced less than 10 hrs ago.

-450 Engine is in the machine. I hand built this engine myself, it has a balanced crank from DASA. I used a 14:1 high compression CP piston. The head was ported and polished by Rossier Engineering. The head has +1 titanium intake valves, and stock sized titanium exhaust valves. I used a webcam instead of a hot-cam. The engine is extremly fast. It dynoed at 59.8 horsepower. However since the dyno, over 80 different fuels were tested on a motor just like this one. We found using VP MR 9 or MR 11, we gained about 1 hp. I also use a Rossier full exhaust. The oil was changed after EVERY race and was NEVER skipped. This is the ultimate motor if you are racing a 450 class. The engine has 0 hours on it and I just finished a rebuild. The transmission was rebuilt about 10 hours ago.

488 Big Bore Engine I also have for sale but does not come with this sale.

I also built a 488 big bore motor for open class racing. I used a balanced DASA crank with CP piston as in the 450. I used a MAX POWER RPM Ice cube cylinder. The head is also ported and polished by Rossier Engineering. Also used a webcame and +1 titanium intakes and stock titanium exhaust valves. I used much of the same manufacturers for the engine, however it is just bored to 488cc. It also has a Hinson Clutch basket WITH OUT a judder spring. The engine does not put out much more horsepower if any, however the difference in torque is quite extreme. Biggest advantage to this motor is that YOU CAN DO 3rd GEAR STARTS easily. It has more then enough torque to pull 3rd gear holeshots. Its very rare to be beaten on a holeshot with this engine. I spent around $6000 on this engine total. I am asking 3000 for it or best offer.

Other parts - Houser +2 steering stem, Houser suspension nerf bars painted honda red, Precision steering stabilizer, tag handlebars, pro armor tether, hour meter, RPM AXLE (w/lifetime warranty), I have black hyper beadlocks on the atv now, I also have 3 sets of douglas wheels. I have 5 different sets of tires for sale too.

I'm sure I have forgotten a few things but this was everything I could think of. The oil in both of my engines was changed after every race. I take extremly good care of my stuff, and I would hope that whoever purchases my stuff does too. I've spent over 100s of hours building and maintaining my bike. Both engines just had the cases split and the transmissions have very little wear on them.

If you are interested I am located about 15 minutes from Milwaukee, WI. Please shoot me a email if you have any questions about my sale. My email is AlexBerndt771@yahoo.com I am asking 7000 OBO for the quad and the 450 motor installed. If you would like to purchase it with my big bore engine please contact me and we can set something up. I would also be happy to help with delivering it.
Thanks
Alex

sippy47
11-15-2010, 08:58 PM
bump for a nice bike!

alexberndt771
01-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Need to sell ASAP.
Asking 6500 OBO.
Figured I'd post a pic as well.

69quadracer
01-05-2011, 06:25 PM