PDA

View Full Version : 250r prices

89rebel
11-12-2010, 11:58 AM
I am currently looking for a 250r once again and am wondering whats the fair price these days. I had my share of 250r's and when selling noticed that prices just were'nt what I thought they would be, even for my '89 with original plastics I only pulled in $3350. Oem plastics, Gold wheels and complete oem 250r's are of high value to me but they dont seem to be of the high value I thought they would. I did have an '88 this past summer and noticed many oem parts that were available 5 years ago are no longer easy to get so I sold it. Any imput on what you would pay for a 250r nowadays.

Grande Huevos
11-12-2010, 03:50 PM
i think it just depends on the individual and is a personal prefrence because to me a bone stock r even in good condition isnt worth more then $1500 but thats just me i enjoy the build and making my bike personalized. its hard to find a nice R these days for descent price built or stock simply because u can get more $ by parting them out then selling complete . they r usually high dollar or a pile of sh*t

rubbersdown
11-13-2010, 12:00 PM
depends on where you live to. Here in AZ a good running stocker is around $1500 as said above. One with lots of aftermarket parts (big bore, a-arms, axle, plastics, wheels, suspension etc etc) is around $3200-3800 depending on the parts. A full walsh or roll design setup is around $5000 max. Again, thats here in AZ, every state varies a little.