PDA

View Full Version : Namura piston arrows???

DAVE14
11-11-2010, 08:06 PM
I got a new rebuild kit for my 400ex ( its gonna be a 440 again ) the wiseco stuff is toast sleave etc. & got a complete cyl. piston gaskets etc. & put my gt thunder studs in etc.

no directions at all in kit I know the original honda piston & wiseco had the arrow oposite from each other as far as I beleive the arrow is going to exhaust side ,?? a simple way to figure that out is to measure the releifs in piston exhaust would be smaller than intake , but I cant find my digital caliper & its hard to tell by eye !

Im sure somebody here knows for sure which direction is right Namura tech support never got back to my email a week ago & I need to go ridin again this weekend finally thanks for any help ..... Dave

rubbersdown
11-12-2010, 11:04 AM
last namura I put in was quite a while ago but I doubt they changed and the arrow went to the exhaust.

DAVE14
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
thanks man just wanted to be sure I got a hold of them today too & they said the same thing I wacked the valves on a wiseco yrs. ago because the arrow was oposite of the factory one as to which way it should point