PDA

View Full Version : WTB Walsh Radiator

SilverLake250R
11-11-2010, 05:28 AM
I need a Walsh radiator for my Walsh 250R. It came with a stocker and there are no mounts for shrouds.

Also looking for Walsh +3 A-Arms, preferably the flattie style.

Thanks, Marc

troybilt
11-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by SilverLake250R
I need a Walsh radiator for my Walsh 250R. It came with a stocker and there are no mounts for shrouds.

Also looking for Walsh +3 A-Arms, preferably the flattie style.

Thanks, Marc

Hey Silverlake, Steve from (Hardcore ATV) has a really nice one on ebay. I was watching it but don't have the funds right now. That one might work for you... He also has the +3 Walsh aarms I believe you're looking for...

http://stores.ebay.com/HARDCORE-ATV/_i.html?_nkw=walsh&_sid=2327914

SilverLake250R
11-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Thanks Troy, I am watching those as well. I have seen a couple Walsh radiators sell for around 300 in the last year, and the arms he has are the gullwing style, not the flattie style, but I am considering them.

troybilt
11-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Thanks Troy, I am watching those as well. I have seen a couple Walsh radiators sell for around 300 in the last year, and the arms he has are the gullwing style, not the flattie style, but I am considering them.

Sure man you have a pretty sweet project there, just thought I'd help!

SilverLake250R
11-11-2010, 07:25 AM
No, I appreciate it Troy! I actually did just buy that radiator. You made it too tempting...and what is saving 75 bucks anyway.....probably drink that much beer this weekend anyway! By the way, your Laeger is looking amazing. Can't wait to see it with the +4 T-pin you just bought!

troybilt
11-11-2010, 07:46 AM
No, I appreciate it Troy! I actually did just buy that radiator. You made it too tempting...and what is saving 75 bucks anyway.....probably drink that much beer this weekend anyway! By the way, your Laeger is looking amazing. Can't wait to see it with the +4 T-pin you just bought!

Sweet! Let me know how you like that radiator, cuz I'm think I'm going to go that route on my bike too...

Exactly, that's like one nice bottle of bourbon for me, and you also know its not a scammer either...