PDA

View Full Version : bherriman, What is this guys deal?

trailrider894
11-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Okay. I am officially fed up with this guy... He has the worlds BIGGEST EGO, These are a few of many arrogant things he has posted,

"Before I get started lets clarify a few things:

I DO NOT care if you think a modded 400ex can't keep up with a stock 450.

I DO NOT care if you think 400ex's have lifters and push rods.

I DO NOT care if run the 1/8th mile faster than the speed of light and you make 60 HP on NOS.

I DO NOT care if you are the best rider/smartest dude on this forum.

Do me a favor and don't reply to this thread. I'll just request a Mod. to lock/delete it."

"If you think about what you just said, you will see why you are still wrong." he continues to just express his opinion and why everyone else was wrong.

"This is coming from a guy that thinks 400 ex's have lifters and pushrods.....the whole 400ex section has turned into a total joke.I argue because people are wrong/mis informed and need to be corrected, and I'm always right."

" Dude if you are still talking about me, its pointless..I can guarantee I know more than you. You're an idiot and thats all there is to it. The sad thing is that I too am an idiot for responding to you, therefore, I'm done with this thread and probably the forum, its a total disaster theese days."

"I seriously hope for your quads sake that you don't do your own work. I have owned 250 r's, crf 250r dirt bike, and my 400ex. I have rebuit them all, and all ran great with not one problem, ever." Once again another self praising quote...

Do you guys get my point? I mean he has the right to say whatever he wants, but come on. Nobody ever gets anywhere using destructive language. He had to learn from somebody, and i doubt that person called him an idiot. You have to nicely correct someone and be CONSTRUCTIVE with your language... I mean come on bherriman. We get these trolls everyonce and awhile who come in and don't last long because everybody hates them. I mean sure he does know somethings, and does answer a-lot of people's questions. And i applaud him for that and thank him for helping out the newcomers, but i won't sit back and watch him hammer newbs and other members for not knowing the difference between a lifter and a rocker. Its people like CJM, Tri5ron and others who use constructive english that actually get the job done. Don't mean to give bherriman a bad rep, but i won't take advice from a troll who likes to be big headed and egotistic.

Scro
11-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Sometimes you just have to turn the other cheek and ignore someone you don't like. That's what the ignore list is for :p. Other than that, report the posts you feel need attention, and we will handle them as need be.